Need some help deciding Final Year Project Ideas welcome

In summary, the individual is seeking ideas for their final year project in engineering and is considering either creating a model or conducting research. They express a preference for research in the automotive and/or mechanical field and welcome any ideas. They also apologize for any mistakes in their English. However, they have since made a decision on a topic for their project.
AnkleBreaker
Hi

I'm about to start my 3rd year in my Engineering university and would like some ideas for my Final Year project...

We have 2 options. We can either make a model/prototype of something and present it OR we can do a research on a particular field.

I'm leaning more towards the research side, because I really like doing research and feel its a strong point for me.

My degree is in Automotive Systems Engineering so I would like to do a research in the automotive and/or mechanical field.

Any and all research ideas are welcome.

Thank you :) And sorry for any English mistakes caused. English isn't my first language.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Greg Bernhardt said:
Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?
Thanks a lot for the reply :) But I finally came to a decision on a topic to do... So thanks for the post anyway :)

Likes Greg Bernhardt

Related to Need some help deciding Final Year Project Ideas welcome

What are some factors to consider when choosing a final year project?

Some factors to consider when choosing a final year project include your interests, skills and strengths, available resources, relevance to your field of study, and potential impact or contribution to the field.

How can I come up with a unique and original final year project idea?

You can come up with a unique and original final year project idea by brainstorming, researching current trends and gaps in your field, discussing with your peers and professors, and thinking outside the box.

What are some examples of successful final year projects?

Some examples of successful final year projects include developing a new technology or product, conducting a research study, creating a software or app, designing a system or process, or implementing a real-world solution to a problem.

What resources are available to help me with my final year project?

There are various resources available to help you with your final year project, such as your professors and peers, online databases and research articles, books and journals, and equipment and facilities in your university's labs.

How can I overcome challenges or obstacles during my final year project?

To overcome challenges or obstacles during your final year project, it is important to plan ahead, communicate with your supervisor regularly, seek help when needed, stay organized, and be resilient and open to making changes or adjustments to your project plan.