Need Solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking for the solution manual for "Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design." They are desperate to find it for a homework assignment and have not been able to find it online. However, someone points out that solution manuals are meant for teachers only and suggests posting the problem and attempted solution for help instead. The person asking for the manual explains that they have multiple problems and it would be too time-consuming to post each one, but since it is not allowed, they will not pursue it further.
hashmos
Hi Guys,

I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask for it, and the thread may be moved to another section, but do anyone have the solution manual of :

Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design not Physics and Technology

I am despratley trying to solve a homework that questions may come in the midterm and I have two days only,,,

I looked in the web a lot but got nothing,

Please, if you have it or know where to get it from, inform me and I would be grateful

thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Solution manuals are meant for teachers only. We can help if you post your problem and your attempted solution.

I understand where you come from, and believe me it is not for cheating I just have a dozen problems that I am notsure how to solve , so it does not make sense to post each and every on. That is why I asked for the manual.

But since you are against it, I don't think I have a choice..

Related to Need Solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design

1. What is a solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design?

A solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design is a comprehensive guide that provides step-by-step solutions to problems and exercises found in the textbook. It helps students to better understand and apply the concepts and principles learned in the book.

2. Where can I find a solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design?

You can find a solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design online through various websites such as Amazon, Chegg, and Coursehero. You can also check with your university's library or bookstore.

3. Is it legal to use a solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design?

The use of solution manuals is a gray area and may vary depending on the institution. Some professors may allow the use of solution manuals as a study aid, while others may consider it cheating. It is best to check with your professor before using a solution manual.

4. How can a solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design benefit me?

A solution manual can be a valuable resource for students as it provides detailed explanations and solutions to problems that can aid in understanding complex concepts and improve problem-solving skills. It can also serve as a study guide for exams and quizzes.

5. Are there any precautions I should take when using a solution manual for Semiconductor Devices Physics and Design?

It is important to use a solution manual responsibly and not rely solely on it for completing assignments or exams. It is meant to supplement your learning, not replace it. Make sure to read the textbook and attempt the problems on your own before consulting the solution manual.