Need advice: Medical Physics supporting document

In summary, the person is applying for a job in Medical Physics and is seeking advice and opinions from people currently working in the field. They are willing to share their supporting documents and provide more information upon request. They are also directed to visit the AAPM website for more information on CAMPEP programs and schools.
nhanle
Hi,
I am applying for a post in Medical Physics and supporting documents is required.
I actually did a final version but still need advice/opinion from people who works in the field of Medical Physics on my statements.
So, if anybody interested, please PM me and I will send you the "supporting documents" :D

Thanks a lots

Physics news on Phys.org
You're a little vague. I assume by "post in Medical Physics" you mean a job. If so, supporting documents are pretty obvious; proof of education from a CAMPEP program, CAMPEP residency, ABR certification (unless a junior position), recommendations from professors, etc. On the other hand, if by "post" you are seeking a training/school slot in a CAMPEP program, go to each schools webpage. You can find the links at www.aapm.org

Related to Need advice: Medical Physics supporting document

1. What should be included in a supporting document for medical physics?

The supporting document for medical physics should include your qualifications, experience, areas of expertise, and any relevant research or publications in the field. It should also highlight your technical skills and knowledge in medical equipment and radiation safety.

2. How long should a supporting document for medical physics be?

The length of a supporting document for medical physics can vary, but typically it should be no longer than 2-3 pages. It should be concise and highlight your most relevant qualifications and experience.

3. Can I include personal anecdotes or experiences in my supporting document for medical physics?

While it is important to showcase your personal experiences and how they have shaped your interest in medical physics, it is best to keep the focus on your qualifications and expertise. Personal anecdotes should be used sparingly and only if they directly relate to your skills and knowledge in the field.

4. Should I include references in my supporting document for medical physics?

It is not necessary to include references in your supporting document for medical physics. However, you can provide contact information for professional references if requested by the recipient of the document.

5. How can I make my supporting document for medical physics stand out?

To make your supporting document stand out, it is important to highlight your unique experiences and achievements in the field. You can also include any special certifications or training you have received, as well as any relevant research or publications. Additionally, make sure the document is well-organized and visually appealing to catch the reader's attention.