Need a way to signal homework moves

• Thread starter wildman
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is discussing their observation of questions in the engineering homework help section that go unanswered for a long time, but would be easily solved if they were asked in the math or physics section. They are wondering if there is a way for them to signal that a question needs to be moved. The suggested solution is to use the "report post" button and specify where the thread should be moved.
wildman
I am constantly seeing questions under the engineering homework help section that languish without an answer for a long time, but would be solved instantly if they were asked under math or physics. Is there some way for me to signal that a question needs to be moved?

Physics news on Phys.org
wildman said:
I am constantly seeing questions under the engineering homework help section that languish without an answer for a long time, but would be solved instantly if they were asked under math or physics. Is there some way for me to signal that a question needs to be moved?
Use the "report post" button and say where you think the thread should be moved.

Related to Need a way to signal homework moves

What is the purpose of needing a way to signal homework moves?

The purpose of needing a way to signal homework moves is to communicate to others that you have completed a specific task or assignment, and to provide a clear indication of progress.

Why is it important to have a consistent and effective way to signal homework moves?

Having a consistent and effective way to signal homework moves allows for better organization and tracking of completed tasks, as well as clearer communication with others involved in the homework process.

What are some common methods for signaling homework moves?

Some common methods for signaling homework moves include using checklists, color-coding, sticky notes, or digital tools such as task management apps or shared spreadsheets.

How can signaling homework moves benefit students?

Signaling homework moves can benefit students by helping them stay organized, motivated, and on track with their assignments. It can also provide a sense of accomplishment and progress.

How can signaling homework moves benefit teachers or parents?

Signaling homework moves can benefit teachers or parents by providing a clear indication of a student's progress and completion of tasks, as well as making it easier for them to provide guidance or support when needed.