Need a source for practice problems

In summary, there are a couple of great free online resources for practicing physics problems, including Khan Academy's Physics section and MIT OpenCourseWare Physics courses. These resources cover topics such as 1-D and 2-D motion, vectors, and equations like X=VoT+.5AT^2. Additional information and practice problems can also be found by searching the web for sites related to specific topics of interest.
Drotzer
I do not have any physics books. But I would like a source, if you know of any online, where I can get practice problems dealing with the basics. Such as, 1-D and 2-D motion dealing with equations such as (X=VoT+.5AT^2) (Also dealing with different Vectors and decomposition of Vectors dealing with component method, not graphical. and problems dealing with equations such as using initial velocity times cos or sin times theta. I would like to practice what I've been learning, but I am limited in resources. Yes, I am a newbie. XD but I would like to learn more and i would have posted this in the learning materials section but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Physics news on Phys.org
There are a couple of great free online resources for practicing physics problems. One is Khan Academy's Physics section (https://www.khanacademy.org/science/physics). This site offers a variety of video tutorials and practice problems that cover many topics in basic physics, including 1-D and 2-D motion, vectors, and equations like X=VoT+.5AT^2.Another great resource is the MIT OpenCourseWare (OCW) Physics courses (https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/). These courses offer lecture notes and problem sets covering a variety of topics in physics. You can also find a lot of useful information by searching the web for sites related to your specific topics of interest. Good luck!

Related to Need a source for practice problems

What are some good sources for practice problems?

Some good sources for practice problems include online resources such as Khan Academy, Mathisfun, and Math Practice. Also, many textbooks and workbooks have practice problems included at the end of each chapter.

Where can I find practice problems for specific subjects?

You can find practice problems for specific subjects by searching online for websites or resources that specialize in that subject. For example, if you are looking for math practice problems, you can search for "math practice problems" and find various websites that offer practice problems for different levels and topics within math.

Are there any free sources for practice problems?

Yes, there are many free sources for practice problems available online. As mentioned before, websites like Khan Academy and Mathisfun offer free practice problems. You can also find free practice problems on educational websites, such as those for schools or universities, and on social media platforms like YouTube.

Can I create my own practice problems?

Yes, you can create your own practice problems by using textbooks, workbooks, or online resources as a guide. You can also come up with your own problems based on the concepts and skills you want to practice. Creating your own practice problems can be a great way to reinforce your understanding of a subject.

How often should I do practice problems?

How often you do practice problems will depend on your individual learning style and goals. Some people may find it helpful to do practice problems every day, while others may prefer to do them once a week. It is important to find a schedule that works best for you and to consistently practice in order to improve your skills.