Need a quick favor if anyone has Differential Equations 3rd Ed by Zill

In summary, the speaker is asking for specific problem equations from a book and is requesting someone with access to that book to provide them. They mention needing the equations for an assignment and express gratitude in advance.
gikiian
Hi Fellows:

If anyone has access to a copy of 'Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems (THIRD edition)' by Dennis G. Zill and Michael R. Cullen, I just need you to paste here or dictate to me on phone the following problem equations:

1. Problem no. 12 of chapter 4 review exercise.
2. Problem no. 23 of chapter 4 review exercise.

I will be very, very thankful to you.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
gikiian said:
Hi Fellows:

If anyone has access to a copy of 'Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problems (THIRD edition)' by Dennis G. Zill and Michael R. Cullen, I just need you to paste here or dictate to me on phone the following problem equations:

1. Problem no. 12 of chapter 4 review exercise.
2. Problem no. 23 of chapter 4 review exercise.

I will be very, very thankful to you.

Best Regards.

Why do you need these?

I needed them as part of assignment. My professor was out of country.

Related to Need a quick favor if anyone has Differential Equations 3rd Ed by Zill

1. What is Differential Equations 3rd Ed by Zill?

Differential Equations 3rd Ed by Zill is a textbook that covers the principles and applications of differential equations, a branch of mathematics that studies how functions change over time. It is commonly used in engineering, physics, and other scientific fields.

2. Why do people need a quick favor for this textbook?

People may need a quick favor for this textbook if they are in need of it for a class or project and do not have access to it. They may also need it for reference or to study for an exam.

3. What is the best way to obtain a copy of Differential Equations 3rd Ed by Zill?

The best way to obtain a copy of this textbook is to purchase it from a bookstore or online retailer. It may also be available for borrowing from a library or from someone who owns a copy.

4. Is there a specific edition or version of this textbook that is needed?

Yes, the 3rd edition of Differential Equations by Zill is the specific version that is being requested. It may contain different content or revisions compared to other editions.

5. Are there any alternative resources for learning about differential equations?

Yes, there are many alternative resources for learning about differential equations, such as online lectures, video tutorials, and other textbooks. It may also be helpful to consult with a math tutor or professor for additional guidance.