National Physics Olympiad: Worldwide Problem Solving - Greece Student

• Other
  • Thread starter Kostas Tzim
  • Start date
In summary, the student is looking for help finding problems and solutions from other physics competitions around the world in order to prepare for the national physics Olympiad in Greece. Some references that may be helpful include a website found through a Google search and a Physics Forum thread.
Kostas Tzim
Hello I am a student from greece, 16 years old and i want to participate to the national physics olympiad, except from the "greek" problems from previous years id like to know if you could help me finding all the problems&solutions from other competitions worldwide, like F=ma exam...just to get some experience in problem solving

Physics news on Phys.org
thanks!

Related to National Physics Olympiad: Worldwide Problem Solving - Greece Student

1. What is the National Physics Olympiad?

The National Physics Olympiad is an annual competition that tests high school students' knowledge and problem-solving skills in physics. It is open to students from all over Greece and is organized by the Hellenic Physical Society.

2. How is the Olympiad structured?

The Olympiad consists of two rounds: a theoretical exam and a practical exam. The theoretical exam consists of multiple-choice and open-ended questions, while the practical exam requires students to solve problems and conduct experiments. The top-performing students from the first round are invited to participate in the second round.

3. Who can participate in the Olympiad?

The Olympiad is open to high school students in Greece who are interested in physics and have a strong understanding of the subject. Students can participate individually or as part of a team representing their school.

4. What is the purpose of the Olympiad?

The main goal of the Olympiad is to promote interest and excellence in physics among high school students. It also aims to identify and recognize talented students in the field of physics and provide them with opportunities to further develop their skills.

5. How can I prepare for the Olympiad?

To prepare for the Olympiad, students can study past exam papers and practice solving physics problems. It is also recommended to read and understand the concepts and principles of physics, as well as to participate in physics-related extracurricular activities and competitions.