Name of the connector used for coax for internet, cable TV, TV antenna

In summary, the individual is embarrassed to admit that they have never used a crimping tool for designing and wants to confirm that they need an F-type tool for a common TV antenna connector. They are looking for a cheap version that can pass a 5lb pull test and have decided to purchase one from Amazon.
yungman
This is embarrassing, All these yrs., I never use one for any design. I just want to make sure it is F type. I am talking just common tv antenna connector.

I need to buy the crimping tool and everything, I cannot afford to make mistake. I searched, it should be F-type, just want to confirm.

Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
Thank you so much, Please delete this thread, this is too embarrassing. Now I can go buy the tool.

Cheapest version for low volume. $cad Stripper & crimper. Results should pass a 5lb pull test.
1682980543970.png

yungman said:
Thank you so much, Please delete this thread, this is too embarrassing. Now I can go buy the tool.
Sorry, you know the rules. We don't delete threads that have useful replies. :smile:

You should not be embarrassed. It was a completely legitimate question. I did not know the answer, either. And the replies were useful to everybody else who did not know.

TonyStewart said:
Cheapest version for low volume. $cad Stripper & crimper. Results should pass a 5lb pull test.View attachment 325789
I bought this one:
Crimping tool.jpg

From Amazon.