Multiple thermodynamics problems

In summary, the conversation is about a student asking for help with a thermodynamics problem. The student is having trouble understanding the problem statement and is seeking assistance. The person responding suggests breaking the problem into smaller parts and posting them separately to get more effective help. The student apologizes for not following the posting template and explains that they do not have constant internet access. They then proceed to post a link to the problem they are struggling with.
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Jason,

Could you translate the problem statement into something typed ? I can read about 85% of the first three pages and the remainder is irritatingly illegible. And on top of that: The picture won't be available after a while, so then this thread loses its worth for PF.

I also find it strange that you should be able to solve so many questions with only two relevant equations :rolleyes:

Where specifically do you need assistance ?

You should bear in mind that a lot of people would like some help; it would be unfair to them if potential helpers spent hours and hours wading through your post. PLease help the helpers help you effectively :smile:

It's also recommended that you post one problem per thread. PF is not here to write a solutions manual for all your homework problems.

My problem that I'm not sure of what I'm doing, so I took multiple and different problems and tried to solve them to test myself, and to be sure I put them here.

Sorry for not following the template precisely, I don't have access to the internet all the time.

Anyway, I will put the problems one by one and try to discuss them with you:
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/thermodynamics-steam-plant.830386/

Related to Multiple thermodynamics problems

1. What is thermodynamics?

Thermodynamics is a branch of science that studies the relationship between heat, work, energy, and the changes they produce in matter.

2. What are multiple thermodynamics problems?

Multiple thermodynamics problems involve the application of thermodynamics principles to solve complex systems with multiple components and interactions.

3. What are some common types of multiple thermodynamics problems?

Some common types of multiple thermodynamics problems include heat transfer, phase transitions, chemical reactions, and thermodynamic cycles.

4. How do scientists approach solving multiple thermodynamics problems?

Scientists typically use mathematical equations and models to analyze and solve multiple thermodynamics problems, taking into account various factors such as temperature, pressure, and energy. They may also conduct experiments to validate their findings.

5. What are some real-world applications of multiple thermodynamics problems?

Multiple thermodynamics problems have many practical applications, such as in designing efficient engines and power plants, understanding climate change, and developing new materials and technologies.