Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?

• Thread starter Zargawee
  • Start date
In summary, Zargawee has returned to PF after a long absence due to proxy settings issues. He is currently connecting from an internet cafe and doesn't have much time to browse PF, but promises to be back soon. He also mentions that nothing has changed in PF except for the war. When asked about how things are in Jordan, Zargawee says they are good and normal, and inquires about the situation in the USA. Other members also mention their return to PF and their thoughts on PF 3.0. Zargawee also mentions considering changing his avatar and MSI has rejoined PF but has only posted once in PF 3.0.
Zargawee
Hello Folcks !
How Are you all ? It's been a long time since I was able to open PF .
There is a problem in my proxy settings , that prevented me from entering PF , but thank God It'll get solved soon.
I'm connecting from an internet cafe, So , I don't have enough time to surft PF as much as I Can , But Be sure I'll be back.

I'll try my best to come sooner .. Wait for me !
Bye for now

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome back. Nothing has changed except the war.

Hello Folcks !

Hi Zargawee...exactly...nothing has changed...not even your avatar...

Hi Zargawee...

hello. :smile:

how goes things in Jordan?

Isn't the funniest guy of PF2, MSI, not here yet...

MSI rejoined early on, but he has only posted once, as of date, in PF 3.0.

Thanks All For Welcoming me Back

Thanks All.

My Avatar might get changed soon ... I'm thinking of making another way of kicking .. LoL

kyleb
Everything Is Good and normal is Jordan , Thanks for asking , what about USA ?

well things are not bad here for most people by any means, but far from normal either and i don't rightly care for the direction they have been heading; but i think things are turning around now and i don't see it likely that they will be passing any more laws against freedom or launching another preemptive strike any time soon, at least i hope not.

Am starting to get back into PF again as well.

PF 3 put me off for a bit for some reason.

Hello Zargawee,
It is always nice to see a familiar 'name' at PF. I'm looking forward to seeing that new avatar you mentioned.

Originally posted by Ben-CS
MSI rejoined early on, but he has only posted once, as of date, in PF 3.0.

well i am here and have 1 post ... just posting in general discusion

the reason :
i found PF2 better than PF3 ... don't know why ?!

1. Can you explain the concept of "Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?"

"Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?" is a guessing game where players try to figure out which character from the popular game "Pony Friends" has returned to the game after a period of absence. Players can ask yes or no questions to narrow down the options and make a guess.

2. How do you play "Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?"

To play "Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?", one player will choose a character who has returned to the game and keep it a secret. The other players will take turns asking yes or no questions about the character's appearance, behavior, or abilities in the game. The player who correctly guesses the character wins.

3. Are there any specific rules for "Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?"

Yes, there are a few rules for playing "Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?". Only yes or no questions are allowed, and players can only ask questions about the character's appearance, behavior, or abilities in the game. Also, players cannot ask questions about the character's name or any specific details that would give away the answer.

4. How many players can participate in "Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?"

"Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?" can be played with 2 or more players. The more players there are, the more challenging and fun the game becomes. However, it is recommended to have a maximum of 6 players to keep the game manageable and engaging.

5. Is "Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Can You Guess Who's Back on PF?" can be played by people of all ages. The game is simple and fun, making it suitable for children and adults alike. It also helps to improve critical thinking and deduction skills, making it a great educational game for all ages.