Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Moving Threads from Subscription Folder

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
Hi everyone, :)

Recently I wanted to arrange some of my subscriptions so that I can view those threads whenever I want to rather than go through the whole subscriptions folder. So I tried creating a new folder and adding the threads in the subscription folder into that folder. However I cannot find the way to do that. Although I can create a new folder, copying and pasting (or moving) threads from my subscription folder is not possible. Can you please provide me some insight about how to do this, of let me know whether this is possible or not. :)

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
1. If you go to Quick Links -> Subscribed Threads, then on the left, you should see, under the heading "My Subscriptions", both your Subscriptions folder, and any other folders you've created. On that same screen, on the right, you'll see the list of your subscribed threads. For each thread, on the far right, there should be a checkbox. Check any threads you want to move.

2. Then scroll all the way down to the bottom.

3. There will be a drop-down listbox that says "Selected Threads". If you click that, the top option should be "Move to folder..." Click that radio button, if it isn't already selected, and then click Go.

4. I think you can probably figure out the rest.

Sudharaka

MHB Math Helper
Feb 5, 2012
1. If you go to Quick Links -> Subscribed Threads, then on the left, you should see, under the heading "My Subscriptions", both your Subscriptions folder, and any other folders you've created. On that same screen, on the right, you'll see the list of your subscribed threads. For each thread, on the far right, there should be a checkbox. Check any threads you want to move.

2. Then scroll all the way down to the bottom.

3. There will be a drop-down listbox that says "Selected Threads". If you click that, the top option should be "Move to folder..." Click that radio button, if it isn't already selected, and then click Go.

4. I think you can probably figure out the rest.
Hi Ackbach, :)

Thanks very much, I figured it out. This was the exact thing I was looking for. :)