Hitler's Second Book: A Warning for Today?

• News
  • Thread starter David Ben-Ariel
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, the conversation discusses the potential danger and threat posed by a possible resurgence of Hitler's ideals and goals through the rise of a "Fourth Reich" in the form of the European Union. The conversation also touches on the history of Germany and other European countries and their past actions and alliances, suggesting that caution and vigilance should be taken when dealing with these nations. There is also mention of Churchill's role in World War II as an example of how being prepared and proactive can prevent disastrous consequences. Overall, the conversation highlights the importance of not forgetting history and remaining alert to potential threats.
David Ben-Ariel
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/people/hitlers_second_book.php3

Hitler's Second Book reveals he said what he meant and meant what he said, but like today, despite the mindless mantra of "Never Again!" - folks wouldn't have taken him seriously any more than too many Jews (with their heads in the sands of wishful thinking and delusion) dare to believe Herr Arafat and all the other terrorists who continually and publicly make known their call for Israel and Judah's destruction!

However, it would be a grave mistake to only focus upon outspoken Arab terrorists with their Nazi-Islam banner flying high, we should realize that even as Hitler's putsch failed and he then went about achieving his aims through the democratic process; so today the European Union is nothing less than GERMANY'S FOURTH REICH and when such a Frankenstein is finished it will expose its bloodthirsty, anti-Semitic self to the world as a BEAST that truly was not tamed nor destroyed but merely driven underground until its first opportunity to come back with a vengeance!

Germany's Fourth Reich aka the European Union will seek to complete the work and finish the goals of Hitler and his politico-religious magicians in the spirit of the ancient Babylonian mystery religion founded by Nimrod.

The Anglo-Israelites and Jews are about to face the worst time in our history and seem far from prepared for it, as the German-Jesuit dominated Europe dreams of world dominion (as the new superpower) and prepares for war!

Physics news on Phys.org
Paranoid ranting.

however he is dead now, so it doesn't matter anymore does it?

Originally posted by jimmy p
however he is dead now, so it doesn't matter anymore does it?
It matters insofar as we mustn't forget it, but...painfully... I'll have to agree with Zero.

Yeah i understand what you mean, but we don't need some loon trying to get us to confess or believe in Noam or Hitler is going to return from the dead cos his book says so do we?

Yeah, David, I have to admit that I think you're a complete nutcase. Shut up and go join a militia or something.

- Warren

I have to agree with everyone, apart from David.

Oh and jimmy you forgot to say 'You are WRONG!'

lol,

sorry , i forgot that...YOU ARE WRONG. bad monkey, remember Andy, he is talking s**t, you can slap him with a rolled up newspaper.

*SLAP*

Originally posted by Zero
Paranoid ranting.

Ah, that's how some fools described Sir Winston Churchill: BEFORE THE GERMAN BOMBS DROPPED!

Germany history gives everyone a reason to be paranoid. Why not go study some of it and see for yourself?

Ever hear of "better safe than sorry"?

Ever hear of "better safe than sorry"?

He's got a point, we should Nuke the Middle East.

Just to be safe.

oh almost forgot. *THWACK*

I don't get it. Why does everybody want to pull out Churchill as an example?

All signs was that much of the appeasement ahead of the war was done in full knowledge of a German attack. At the same time as munich, Chamberlain was preparing the British forces, and the French were readying the Maginot line. When the attack did arrive, it was not much of a surprise. The Russian treaty was a surprise, and the actual tactics were surprising too, but the allies did react quickly, perhaps over reacting to the initial German decoy.

These traitors not only brought the old Reich crashing down, they were now plotting to establish a "global economy" and a pan-European movement whose consequences would be "a Jewish-instigated systematic bastardization with lower-quality human material." The reason was obvious:
Oh yes. Hurrah.

Last edited:
nobody is a perfect leader, however during the war Churchill was amazing. ooh and i have to agree with Andy, better safe than sorry after all. Then Zimbabwe can be next.

Anyway David, you said look at Germany's history. Look at other countries history. In the medieval times France were constantly fighting the English. Nowadays France do everything in their dirty little minds to stop English trade, they send through their illegal immigrants to us. When there was trouble over an airport in Kosovo which the Russians wanted though the UN had their troops in there, which nation was it that sold secrets to the Russians...let me think, THE FRENCH...our own 'allies'. At least Germany have never done that. Spain are almost as bad, demanding what is not theirs, but as soon as Morocco demand what is THEIRS back, its a different story. The Spanish attacked us in the 1600's because the French had. They are also our 'allies'. I think there are more nations in the world to be paranoid about...and they are a lot closer than you think.

(editted the spelling of "theirs")

Last edited:

What is "Hitler's Second Book"?

"Hitler's Second Book" is a sequel to Adolf Hitler's autobiographical manifesto, "Mein Kampf", which outlines his political ideologies and plans for Germany. It was written in 1928 but was not published until after his death in 1945.

Why was "Hitler's Second Book" not published during his lifetime?

It is believed that the Nazi party did not want the book to be published as it contained controversial ideas and strategies that may have damaged Hitler's public image. Furthermore, it is said that Hitler himself did not want the book to be published as he was still developing and refining his ideologies.

What are some key differences between "Mein Kampf" and "Hitler's Second Book"?

While "Mein Kampf" primarily focuses on Hitler's personal experiences and beliefs, "Hitler's Second Book" delves more into his political ideologies and plans for Germany. Additionally, "Hitler's Second Book" is more detailed and specific in its strategies and policies, whereas "Mein Kampf" is more general and abstract.

How has "Hitler's Second Book" been received by historians and scholars?

"Hitler's Second Book" has been met with mixed reactions from historians and scholars. Some argue that it provides valuable insights into Hitler's mindset and plans, while others criticize its extreme and dangerous ideologies. It is generally considered to be an important historical document, but its contents are heavily debated and controversial.

Is "Hitler's Second Book" still relevant today?

While some of the ideas and strategies outlined in "Hitler's Second Book" may have been relevant during Hitler's time, they are largely considered outdated and dangerous today. However, the book serves as a reminder of the dangers of extremist ideologies and the consequences of unchecked power.