Motor Cycle from UK, help w/measurements

In summary, the conversation discusses the conversion of 450 cubic centimeters to cc's for a Husqvarna dirt bike. It is suggested to use Google to easily find the conversion.
Zenparticle
Hello, My boyfriend is working on his dirt bike, it's a Husqvarna and he is having trouble converting liquid(I assume its gas/oil or something to that effect)to American standards. The problem is:

450cm^3=? in cc's?

so, that's 450cm's to the third power equals what in liquid volume cc's?

Thanks!

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Zenparticle said:
Hello, My boyfriend is working on his dirt bike, it's a Husqvarna and he is having trouble converting liquid(I assume its gas/oil or something to that effect)to American standards. The problem is:

450cm^3=? in cc's?

so, that's 450cm's to the third power equals what in liquid volume cc's?

Thanks!

cc means cubic centimeter, so I suspect the answer is 450.

Just type the question into google.
450 cc = 27.46 cubic inches

Related to Motor Cycle from UK, help w/measurements

1. What are the standard dimensions of a motor cycle from the UK?

The standard dimensions of a motor cycle from the UK vary depending on the type and model of the motorcycle. Generally, the average length of a motor cycle is around 2 meters, the width is around 70-80 cm, and the height is around 1.2 meters. However, it is best to check the specific measurements of the motorcycle you are interested in.

2. What is the weight limit for a motor cycle from the UK?

The weight limit for a motor cycle from the UK also varies depending on the type and model of the motorcycle. On average, most motorcycles have a weight limit of around 350-400 kg. However, it is important to check the weight limit specified by the manufacturer for the specific motorcycle you are looking at.

3. What is the fuel efficiency of a motor cycle from the UK?

The fuel efficiency of a motor cycle from the UK can vary greatly depending on the engine size, type of fuel used, and riding habits. On average, most motorcycles can travel around 50-60 miles per gallon (mpg). However, this can be affected by factors such as weight and terrain. It is always best to check the fuel efficiency of the specific motorcycle you are interested in.

4. What is the maximum speed of a motor cycle from the UK?

The maximum speed of a motor cycle from the UK also varies depending on the type and model of the motorcycle. On average, most motorcycles have a maximum speed of around 120-140 mph. However, this can be affected by factors such as engine size and weight. It is important to follow the speed limit laws and ride safely.

5. What is the recommended tire pressure for a motor cycle from the UK?

The recommended tire pressure for a motor cycle from the UK can vary depending on the type of motorcycle and the type of tires used. Generally, the front tire should have a pressure of around 28-32 psi, and the rear tire should have a pressure of around 30-35 psi. However, it is best to check the recommended tire pressure for the specific motorcycle and tires you are using.