Where can I get Kaza Software?

• Thread starter pmb_phy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Software
In summary, Kaza no longer works on www.download.com. They say you have to go to the Kaza homepage, but it costs money. There is a free version and a pay version. The free version is on the right column of this download page, but the pay version is on www.kazaa.com. The pay version is less vulnerable to spyware and adware, but it is slower. There is a nice utility called system mechanic which can remove spyware and adware. The original version of Kaza is also good, but you can find it at www.neo-modus.com or www.networkingfiles.com. Winamp 5.0 has an online radio and
pmb_phy
www.download.com no longer allows Kaza to be downloaded from there. They say you have to go to the Kaza homepage. But there it costs money.

Does anyone know where/how I can get the Kaza file-sharing program? Preferably the older version since the newer version doesn't work that well.

Thanks

Pete

Computer science news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
for the adware and spyware, there is a nice utility called system mechanic. I used the 30 day trial to remove the spyware, adware, ect. I love system mech. Very useful for many other things. I got the full version. I can't figure out how to use everything in the full version. The trial is easy to use. I think you can get it at www.download.com, but that's not where I got it.

I use the direct connect networks, it has never failed me yet.
Use the dc++ client to connect http://www.dcplusplus.com/ its open source so you can even compile your own version (line 275 in ShareManager.cpp is interesting ;).

Yup, I have to second the vote for direct connect. It isn't quite as dummy friendly as kazaa, you actually have to search for stuff, but it is still rather simple.

What I love about it is the entire way its setup. Reminds one of IRC, only with better features, less vulnerable to script kiddies, and in general a friendly network with anything you could want.

Its free, and I've yet to hear the RIAA gripe about it.

The original version isn't too bad either, you can find it at www.neo-modus.com[/url], or [url]www.networkingfiles.com[/URL].

As for kazaa, search for Kazaa lite, I've been told it doesn't have any spyware, but I don't mess with kazaa anymore. Also, if you are after music, you should check out winamp 5.0. They have an online radio and tv setup. The radio stations are awesome covering almost every genre of music. Save hd space and aviod the music industry crooks.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Where can I download Kaza Software?

Kaza Software can be downloaded from the official website at www.kazasoftware.com or from reputable software download sites such as CNET or Softonic.

2. Is Kaza Software available for free?

No, Kaza Software is not available for free. It is a paid software that can be purchased from the official website or from authorized resellers.

3. Can I get Kaza Software from third-party sellers or marketplaces?

We highly recommend downloading Kaza Software from the official website or authorized resellers to ensure the authenticity and safety of the software. Getting it from third-party sellers or marketplaces may result in receiving a pirated or infected version.

4. Are there any system requirements for Kaza Software?

Yes, Kaza Software has minimum system requirements that need to be met in order for the software to function properly. These requirements can be found on the official website or on the product packaging.

5. Can I use Kaza Software on multiple devices?

Yes, Kaza Software can be installed and used on multiple devices as long as they are all registered under the same license. However, some features may be limited depending on the type of license purchased.