Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Most screwed up experience ever.

kanderson

Jul 7, 2012
Yesterday school spirit day. I was chasing a kid to haze him a kid came out of nowhere and slammed me really hard to pavement, probably broke to fingers getting that checked today. When I fell though I went immediatly to the superintendant to wash dirt off my hands and get some checmicals so I wouldnt get infected because my hands were bleeding everywhere. When I got up there I started to tremble he told me to sit down. Got me some water. Slowly my hands and arms cramped and I couldn't move. My tongue cramped and I could barely breath or talk. Basically all the monks and priests and top of the staff came in and sat me in a chair tried to stop me hyperventilating. They couldn't, they called an ambulance, police officers came and were checking my eyes, also gave me some water. Then the ambulance finally came. Still hurting from the cramping can't move. They helped me control my breathing and slowed it down. Put me on one of their bed's and as I was coming out to ambulance the whole school was just kind of watching me lol. Cramping hurt less because I stopped hyperventilating. They took blood samples as hospital and gave me a muscle relaxant. Blood samples came back that I had low potassium and hyperventilating caused all that pain lol.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Sorry to hear about this. Weird day to say the least! Glad you're feeling a little better. Do you go to a private school? So most of the pain/cramping was due to to low potassium? How do your fingers feel?

Last edited:

kanderson

Jul 7, 2012
I go to private school. My fingers are feeling better. The swelling is going away slowly. One of my friends somehow got my mother's phone number and asked my mother how was I lol. Yeah, all happened because I didnt eat enough bannana's (Potassium) or something lol.

Last edited: