Mobile view doesn't work properly

• Thread starter kurros
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of the mobile view not working properly on a device. Possible reasons for this issue include coding errors, compatibility issues, and slow internet connection. To fix the issue, clearing browser cache and cookies, accessing the website on a different device or browser, and updating device software are suggested. The conversation also mentions the difference between mobile and desktop views of a website and provides tips for ensuring proper functionality of the mobile view.
kurros
Just checking because I couldn't find a thread about it: are you aware that the mobile view for this website doesn't work correctly? There are all kinds of layout problems. Exhibit A:

screenshot13062018_112232.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot13062018_112232.jpg
    screenshot13062018_112232.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 578
Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
On my list, thanks!

Related to Mobile view doesn't work properly

1. Why does the mobile view not work properly on my device?

There could be several reasons why the mobile view is not working properly on your device. It could be due to a bug or error in the coding of the website, compatibility issues with your device or browser, or a slow internet connection.

2. How can I fix the issue of the mobile view not working properly?

First, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and reloading the website. If that doesn't work, try accessing the website on a different device or browser. If the issue persists, contact the website's technical support team for further assistance.

3. Can outdated software cause the mobile view to not work properly?

Yes, outdated software on your device, such as an outdated operating system or browser, can cause compatibility issues with the mobile view of a website. Make sure to regularly update your device's software to avoid such problems.

4. Is there a difference between the mobile view and desktop view of a website?

Yes, there is a difference between the mobile view and desktop view of a website. The mobile view is optimized for smaller screens and touch input, while the desktop view is designed for larger screens and mouse input. Some features and elements may be different or not available in the mobile view.

5. How can I ensure that the mobile view works properly on my website?

To ensure that the mobile view works properly on your website, make sure to use responsive design techniques and test your website on different devices and browsers. Regularly updating your website's code and fixing any bugs can also help improve the functionality of the mobile view.