Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Minimization SOP

shamieh

Sep 13, 2013
Can someone check my work and make sure I drew the circuit correctly? This is just a homework assignment. Thanks in advance.

unnamed.jpg

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
When you say it is just a homework assignment, does this mean it does not contribute towards your final grade in the course?

shamieh

Sep 13, 2013
Code:
When you say it is just a homework assignment, does this mean it does not contribute towards your final grade in the course?
Lol of course it does . But I remember last time I think you all had thought I was posting a test or Something and I just wanted to make sure it was clear this is not a test. Aside from all that, I'm 99% sure my answers are correct I just wanted a second opinion.

Thanks again

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Lol of course it does . But I remember last time I think you all had thought I was posting a test or Something and I just wanted to make sure it was clear this is not a test. Aside from all that, I'm 99% sure my answers are correct I just wanted a second opinion.

Thanks again
Sorry, but it wasn't clear to me. Some professors grade homework, and others do not. We take our policy of academic honesty very seriously, so I wanted it to be absolutely clear that the points associated with the problem do not count towards your final grade. :D