Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Michael Sullivan Precalculus Textbook Arrived Today

• Banned

xyz_1965

Jul 26, 2020
I finally got my Michael Sullivan Precalculus 5th Edition textbook today. I have decided to part ways with my David Cohen book. It makes no sense to keep it. It is truly over my head.

By this I don't mean that Sullivan's book is a walk in the park. It can be intense depending on the topic and/or chapter. Cohen's book concentrates more on the unit circle as a guide through most of the problems. It is probably meant for an honors precalculus course.

So, parting ways after so many years. I had the 5th edition Sullivan precalculus textbook back in 2006. Soroban helped a lot back in 2006. Sullivan's book is directed more for a general student population as opposed to a group of talented or advanced math students.

karush

Jan 31, 2012
Sullivan is a great textbook but I have a free download PDF of the book
I also have the hard copy with the DOE gave me

Just about every HS and military online math classes uses it.

• Banned

xyz_1965

Jul 26, 2020
Sullivan is a great textbook but I have a free download PDF of the book
I also have the hard copy with the DOE gave me

Just about every HS and military online math classes uses it.
Can I please have the link to the free online Sullivan textbook? Sullivan is so much easier to read than David Cohen. Do you have the 5th edition of the precalculus book?

karush

Jan 31, 2012
Can I please have the link to the free online Sullivan textbook? Sullivan is so much easier to read than David Cohen. Do you have the 5th edition of the precalculus book?

hope this is it