I need to find a picture. HELP

• Thread starter vadlamudit
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Picture
In summary, the best way to find a picture depends on what type of picture you are looking for. If you are looking for a specific image, you can try using a search engine or a stock photo website. If you are looking for inspiration, you can browse through social media or online galleries. To determine if a picture is copyrighted, you can do a reverse image search or check the image's source. If the image is copyrighted, you will need to get permission from the owner before using it. It is important to check the image's usage rights or obtain permission from the owner before using it. To properly credit a picture, you should include the name of the owner or the source of the image. If you are using the image for
vadlamudit
i need to find a picture... HELP!

people i need help.
there is this picture i need to find it has 29 scientists and the only clue is it has einstein in it. i need to get where it was taken when and the link and the names of people. if you could help me i would really appreicieate it. please help a freshman out.
or else ill be:frown: [b(]

Physics news on Phys.org
You are looking for the photo of the Solvay congress of 1927
http://www.pitt.edu/~rclifton/Einstein-Bohr.html
A great hit in the history of QM

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi there, I'm happy to help you find the picture you're looking for! Can you provide any additional information, such as where you saw the picture or any keywords or phrases that may be associated with it? This will make it easier for me to assist you in your search. In the meantime, you can try using search engines like Google or Bing and using keywords such as "Einstein scientists picture" or "picture with 29 scientists and Einstein" to see if any relevant results come up. Good luck!

What is the best way to find a picture?

The best way to find a picture depends on what type of picture you are looking for. If you are looking for a specific image, you can try using a search engine or a stock photo website. If you are looking for inspiration, you can browse through social media or online galleries.

How do I know if the picture is copyrighted?

To determine if a picture is copyrighted, you can do a reverse image search or check the image's source. If the image is copyrighted, you will need to get permission from the owner before using it.

Can I use any picture I find on the internet?

No, you cannot use any picture you find on the internet. Most images are copyrighted and require permission from the owner before use. It is important to check the image's usage rights or obtain permission from the owner before using it.

How do I properly credit the picture I use?

To properly credit a picture, you should include the name of the owner or the source of the image. If you are using the image for commercial purposes, you may also need to include a copyright statement or license information.

What should I do if I cannot find the picture I need?

If you cannot find the picture you need, you can try using different keywords in your search or using a different search engine. You can also try reaching out to the owner of a similar image and request permission to use their image.