Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MHB's Facebook page...

• Admin

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
...looks truly awesome! (Clapping)

anemone sent me a link to the page, which I hadn't checked in a while since I am not a Facebook user, and both of us were wowed by all the work that has been done there.

So, to all those involved...we want to say you are doing a splendid job and thank you for all your efforts! (Sun)

https://www.facebook.com/mathhelpboards

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
As social website's users increase , you might consider exploiting that . I noticed something interesting which is giving links to some interesting posts in MHB . I didn't like how the page on FB was working , only posting some funny pics or mathematicians' news . That needs more time which you might not have but it is worth doing .

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
As social website's users increase , you might consider exploiting that . I noticed something interesting which is giving links to some interesting posts in MHB . I didn't like how the page on FB was working , only posting some funny pics or mathematicians' news . That needs more time which you might not have but it is worth doing .
Create a Really funny vine ( those 5-6 sec video) and Then you Will get plenty of likes and share! Hehe bad joke...:p

Regards,
\(\displaystyle |\pi\rangle\)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Create a Really funny vine ( those 5-6 sec video) and Then you Will get plenty of likes and share! Hehe bad joke...:p

Regards,
What do you mean by vine ?

Petrus

Feb 21, 2013
What do you mean by vine ?
If you search in Facebook for exemple "best vines" you Will se..:p they are like short funny video like 5-8 sec and they get alot likes and people mostly comment other name:p Was just as a joke, im not a big fans of Facebook myself but they always pop upp in Facebook..:p mostly people make a funny 6 second video:p

Regards,