Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MHB Flyer Raffle!

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hello members of MHB! (Wave)

In an effort to promote MHB we will be having a raffle for 3 giftcards in the amount of $25 each. Because we are an international site, we want to make sure that the giftcard will be useful in your country, so we leave the option of where the giftcard can be applied to the winners. Some choices might be amazon.com, iTunes or Google Play. If all possibilities are exhausted and no specific giftcard can be given to a winner then a prepaid Visa card or Paypal money can be sent but it should be spent on something you're willing to tell about ;).

So, how do you get into the raffle?

1) Print off this flyer.

2) Hang at least one in a location with decent traffic. Some good locations might be a local university, high school, coffee shop or just a busy area of town. For every flyer you hang you earn a "ticket" into the raffle, up to 5. So if you hang 4 flyers your name will be written down 4 times and you'll have a much better chance of winning a giftcard than someone who only hangs 1 flyer.

3) Take a picture of the flyer(s) and post the picture(s) here, in this thread.

That's all you have to do! The contest begins today on April 7th, 2013 and will close on April 28th, 2013. Please note that you can only win 1 giftcard and if we get less than 3 participants the raffle will be canceled.

Lastly, to get this contest started, the first person to hang a flyer and post a photo of it will automatically get \$10 on Paypal and the second person to do it will get \$5.

Good luck and thank you for participating! If you have any questions please post them in this thread. :)

Jameson

LLand314

Mar 26, 2013
math.jpg

on a wall in the main lobby

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
$10 goes to LLand314!! If at least two others enter the raffle you also have earned an entry in that as well. :) Please PM me with your Paypal information so I can send you the money. Great job!! The only comment I want to make it please make sure that you cut the strips on the bottom so others can tear them off. Nevertheless, the money is yours and congrats. :)

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
\$10 sent to LLand314! Next person to hang one up gets \$5 and of course entry into the raffle for one of the three $25 giftcards we're giving away. :)

Amer

Mar 1, 2012

I put these 8 flyers today in different places, my mobile is old 2 m.p :)

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
\$5 goes to Amer and as well as entry into the raffle! Thank you Amer for supporting us. :) Please PM me with your Paypal information for the \$5 if you use it.

Last edited:
  • Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Unfortunately we only had 2 participants in the raffle, so the free giftcards won't be given to anyone. :( I will think of another way to use this money to promote MHB and maybe we can try this again in the fall.

Thank you to LLand314 and Amer for posting flyers.