Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MHB - design a poster competition

Sherlock

Jan 28, 2012
Inspired by TSZ's thread, I think we should also create a MHB poster; each one of us then should print it and distribute it to local schools, colleges, and universities. There are at least dozen colleges, schools and universities near where I live and I would be glad to print the poster and distribute it in these. So I thought we should have 'design a poster' competition. The winning poster will of course be the most informative and appealing! So let's go!

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2012
Inspired by TSZ's thread, I think we should also create a MHB poster; each one of us then should print it and distribute it to local schools, colleges, and universities. There are at least dozen colleges, schools and universities near where I live and I would be glad to print the poster and distribute it in these. So I thought we should have 'design a poster' competition. The winning poster will of course be the most informative and appealing! So let's go!

Fantastic idea! :)

Sherlock

Jan 28, 2012
I think the idea of the poster is an important one; we have to find some way to repopulate the planet after the 'deep impact' situation. So I give the citizen's advice that the administration creates one even in the event that idea of the competition becomes unsuccessful and there are no submissions (like as of now).