Neurophysiology mediates classical and quantum measurement

In summary: The Many-Worlds heiarchy (of free will) translates its lost order into evolving observer intelligence.
Loren Booda
In my article "Neurophysiological Uncertainty" on my website http://www.quantumdream.net, I introduce a classical neuronal analog to quantum uncertainty.

Here I wish to explore the relative correspondence to the observer by quantum and nonquantum systems. In the quantum system, measurement is mediated by Planck's constant, h, and in the classical case (derived in my article) by neuronal action, Psi=1010h.

Measurement of quanta is reciprocal to that of macroscopic objects in that the subjectivity of the one transposes with the objectivity of the other, from the perspective of the observer. In quantum observation, neurophysiology takes the role of a comparatively macroscopic system, while it takes the role of a comparatively microscopic system with observation of correspondent classical systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Last edited:
There is a limit to objectivity with observer/object duality. A neurophysiological algorithm attempts eventual objectivity.

Observer and object interaction process on the quantum - neuron - brain levels; the nexus of participation rests in the totality of "observer-object."

Observers are hybrid quantum/classical computers. Artificial Intelligence cannot reproduce the brain unless it develops an effective quantum/classical interface (e. g., neuronal action).

Brain and quantum, considered together at the neuronal synapse, support an algorithm of both sentient organism and environment (observer-object) simultaneously.

There is a limit to objectivity with observer/object duality...
So what do you think is the unique property of obsevation, which does not exist in what you call an object?

And what laws do you think governing obsevation?

WWW,

The physical property I propose unique to observation is complementarity between observer and object, in the entity I call the "observer-object." Refer again to my web page below, under the article "Configuration Complementarity."

The laws governing observers themselves are those governing the physics of observation, and vice versa. A physical analog of free will perception with mutual participation manifests in the quantum quasi-randomness between interactive complementary observers (in the person of an observer-object or an object-observer).

I think we need a new logical point of view here, which is not a excluded-middle point of view, for example: http://www.geocities.com/complementarytheory/SimSym.pdf

What to you think?

You wrote:
a "random" process has as its complement anentropic memory.
Please give a simple explanation for this beautiful idea.

Last edited:
The Many-Worlds heiarchy ("a 'random' process"), founded on free will, translates its lost order into evolving observer intelligence ("anentropic memory").

Lineage of measurement derives its classical logic from the cohering of superposed probabilistic states; i. e., underdetermined classical information arises from that of overdetermined quantum.

1. What is neurophysiology?

Neurophysiology is the branch of science that studies the function and mechanisms of the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord, and nerves.

2. What is classical measurement?

Classical measurement refers to the process of obtaining information about a physical system by directly observing and interacting with it, using classical physics principles.

3. What is quantum measurement?

Quantum measurement is the process of obtaining information about a physical system by indirectly observing it, using principles of quantum mechanics. This involves the concept of wavefunction collapse and the uncertainty principle.

4. How does neurophysiology mediate classical measurement?

Neurophysiology plays a crucial role in classical measurement by allowing us to perceive and interact with the physical world. Our senses, such as sight and touch, rely on the functioning of our nervous system to gather information about our surroundings and make measurements.

5. How does neurophysiology mediate quantum measurement?

Neurophysiology may also play a role in quantum measurement, as some theories suggest that consciousness and perception may affect the outcome of quantum experiments. However, this is a controversial topic and further research is needed to fully understand the relationship between neurophysiology and quantum measurement.