Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MHB Awards - Voting Guidelines

• Admin

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Only one day is left for voting. If you haven't voted yet, please do!! :) :)

Hi everyone,

You can now vote on the different categories we've made to try recognize those who help keep this place going day in and day out in their own way. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind:

1) The votes are private. No one else can see them, so don't worry about this! Because the votes are private though, I had to raise the post count minimum to vote so we don't get completely new users voting. I doubt this will be a problem but if you are new then you probably won't make the threshold this time - we'll be doing this again in December though.

2) You can only vote for one person per category. More importantly, once you vote you cannot change your vote. Please make sure you vote as you truly want to because I won't be able to fix it afterwards since I can't see the voting results and verify where your vote went.

3) If you have an issue with voting please send me a PM. Do not vote by replying to any of the voting threads. I can't close the threads because that turns off the voting, so while the threads are open please don't reply to them for any reason. You should use the poll that is located towards the very beginning of the thread. It should be very obvious how it works but let me know if you have a question.

4) The polls will close at around 11:45 PM EDT on Sunday, June 30th. You have around 5 days to vote, which is more than enough time but if you miss the deadline you can't cast your vote anymore so vote as soon as you feel ready.

I think that's it for now. If there are any general questions about these guidelines then you can reply in this thread but you can also PM me anytime as well.

Good luck everyone! We'll have the results before you know it. (Cool)

Jameson (on behalf of staff)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Since Jameson is busy posting this week's POTW, I have closed all of the voting polls.

The announcement of the winners and the awarding of the badges will take place within the next 24 hours. (Cool)