Level 15 Access Authorization

• Thread starter Nec
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a problem where a message box frequently appears, asking for a username and password while using the internet. This prevents the user from accessing other pages and even when the browser is restarted, the message box reappears. The user has to wait a long time to be able to use the internet again. The suggestion is made to check for spyware and viruses as a potential cause of the issue.
Nec
Sometimes, when i am using internet, a message box poped up asks me to enter user name and password, and all of my internet connection gets dead then. I can't access other pages as well because whenever I open a new page, that message box just comes up. Even when I turn off the browser and then try to open again, it is just a message box saying that I have to enter username and password to for level 15 access page http://www.forever.it.is.you.com I have to wait for quite a long time later on to be able to use internet again...

Can you tell me what problem I may have ?

Thank you

nec

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
have you checked for spyware and/or viruses?

ro

Based on the information provided, it seems like you are encountering a security measure called Level 15 Access Authorization. This is a common security feature used by websites to restrict access to certain pages or features to only authorized users. It is possible that the website you are trying to access has designated the page http://www.forever.it.is.you.com as a Level 15 access page, meaning that only certain users with proper authorization can access it. This is why you are being prompted for a username and password. If you are not an authorized user, you will not be able to access the page and your internet connection may be restricted.

If you believe that you should have access to this page, you can try contacting the website owner or administrator to request access. They may provide you with the necessary credentials to access the page. However, if you do not have authorization, it is best to avoid trying to access the page as it may be a violation of the website's terms of use or security policies.

Alternatively, if you are experiencing this issue on multiple websites or frequently, it could be a sign of a larger issue with your internet connection or computer. It may be worth checking for any malware or viruses that could be causing this prompt to appear. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as well as restarting your router or modem to see if that resolves the issue.

Overall, it is always best to err on the side of caution when encountering security measures like Level 15 Access Authorization. If you are unsure about why you are being prompted for a username and password, it is best to avoid entering any information and reach out to the website owner for clarification.

What is "Level 15 Access Authorization"?

"Level 15 Access Authorization" is a system used to restrict access to certain information or areas within a facility, typically in a scientific or government setting. It is a security measure that ensures only authorized individuals have access to sensitive or classified information.

How is "Level 15 Access Authorization" granted?

The process for granting "Level 15 Access Authorization" varies depending on the organization, but it typically involves a thorough background check, security clearance, and training. Applicants must also demonstrate a legitimate need for access to the restricted information or areas.

What are the benefits of having "Level 15 Access Authorization"?

Having "Level 15 Access Authorization" allows individuals to access highly sensitive information and areas that may contain valuable research or data. It also ensures the protection of classified information and maintains the security of the facility.

Can "Level 15 Access Authorization" be revoked?

Yes, "Level 15 Access Authorization" can be revoked if an individual no longer has a legitimate need for access or if they violate any security protocols. Revoking access may also be a precautionary measure if there is a potential security risk.

What are the consequences of not having "Level 15 Access Authorization" when required?

The consequences of not having "Level 15 Access Authorization" when required can vary depending on the organization's policies. It could result in denial of access to restricted areas or information, disciplinary action, or even legal consequences for violating security protocols.