Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
It isn't pretty.:smile: One-man-think-tank

Becomming *very* intrigued.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Tsunami
Work harder MRP! In the meantime, Zooby, if you know any surgeons, surgical RN's, or OR Techs - lap sponges make great drool rags.
Hey, I'll be fine if I just stay away from the link to Evo's pic!
Surgery! Lap sponges!

Work harder MRP! In the meantime, Zooby, if you know any surgeons, surgical RN's, or OR Techs - lap sponges make great drool rags.

I can deal with drool. :wink:

It isn't pretty.:smile: One-man-think-tank, Mr. Robin Parsons, is at work on finding a solution as we speak, but so far, no luck.

Zoobie drools a lot when you pet her little head. Does this affect you the same way?

Originally posted by Evo

Just buy waterproof keyboards and keep him away from the toaster and other exposed electrical circuits.

This thread is degenerating rapidly...and I'm partly to blame.
YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!

Originally posted by Evo
ROFLMAO

-Zooby

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
Zoobie drools a lot when you pet her little head. Does this affect you the same way?
There isn't a ten foot pole long enough for me to touch this question with.

Originally posted by Evo
No doubt about it, then. Zooby IS your man!

There isn't a ten foot pole long enough for me to touch this question with.
Just how long would that ten foot pole have to BE?

ROFLMAO

-Zooby

Tsunami, he called me a ROFLMAO. Isn't that the bad word Monique uses? [b(]

Can we please review pictures instead of idly chatting in this thread?

Sorry, Prudens.

Ok back to the topic. Prudens Optimas is cute!

There, all better now? :smile:

Originally posted by Evo
Tsunami, he called me a ROFLMAO. Isn't that the bad word Monique uses? [b(]
Well, I thought so, but as it turns out, what it means is Zooby is "Rolling On the Floor Laughing My (his) A$$ Off". This is just wonderful! A match made in heaven! You like his intelligence, humor and drooling, and you cause him to laugh his a$$ off! I tell you, it's PERFECT! (Do you also like men with copious amounts of body hair? It might be good if you do...)

Originally posted by Evo
Sorry, Prudens.

Thank you for your kind words, but I believe I am not the only one in PF deserving such adulation. My intention for this thread is to bring out those who haven't had their picture rated, yet wanting some confidence from the ratings.

Glad that you like the pics. I hope that I rate high on the Contest List. By the way, when will the finallists be told?

Oh, and you were wondering, I was driving the car. It's really lite, and pretty fast. I had never been on that road before and I down shifted into the turn, but as you can see it was a very sharp turn.

NZ was the coolest place I've ever been. I'll be going back to NZ hopefully this spring. I made friends down there that I can go chill with when I want to go surfing. Then I was planning to fly to the south island for some snowboarding.

I hope to have some more and better pics of me up soon, I just have to find that bloody usb connection cord.

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
Ohhhh...keep your shorts on.

Originally posted by Evo
Sorry, Prudens.

Right. He's too sexy for his hat.

(Do you also like men with copious amounts of body hair? It might be good if you do...)

Only if I can braid the back hair...

If you want to win this contest my advice is that, when people start flattering the judges JOIN IN!

Originally posted by Stryker
Glad that you like the pics. I hope that I rate high on the Contest List. By the way, when will the finallists be told?

Oh, and you were wondering, I was driving the car. It's really lite, and pretty fast. I had never been on that road before and I down shifted into the turn, but as you can see it was a very sharp turn.

NZ was the coolest place I've ever been. I'll be going back to NZ hopefully this spring. I made friends down there that I can go chill with when I want to go surfing. Then I was planning to fly to the south island for some snowboarding.

I hope to have some more and better pics of me up soon, I just have to find that bloody usb connection cord.
Hey, if you've submitted a picture, you're high on the list.
Finalists? Hmmm. We're just in the 'contestant collection' process right now. I haven't discussed with the other judges what or when the next phase of the competition might be. It might be a while until that happens. Yeah. A LONG while. So, in the meantime, just keep submitting those links to pictures and we'll keep judging.
Won't we ladies!

Thank you for your kind words, but I believe I am not the only one in PF deserving such adulation. My intention for this thread is to bring out those who haven't had their picture rated, yet wanting some confidence from the ratings.

Ah, but Prudens, you *are* cute, inside & out. :smile:

Originally posted by Evo
Only if I can braid the back hair...
Like I said, a match made in heaven!

If you want to win this contest my advice is that, when people start flattering the judges JOIN IN!
Evo! See!? I TOLD you he was smart!

Sounds good to me.

If any judges want more pics just PM me and I'll give you a more... complete personal gallery.

Evo! See!? I TOLD you he was smart!

Wow, smart & hairy & he DROOLS!

It's kismet...

Originally posted by Stryker

Pardon me, but I do not believe I have seen your pictures before. Where have you posted them?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Evo
Ah, but Prudens, you *are* cute, inside & out. :smile:
TOO true! This judging thing is one of the hardest things I've ever done! Barely hundredths of points separate you all! And those separations can probably be boiled down to straight personal preferences. I just don't know how we are going to manage all of this stress! (dark chocolate) That's OK. Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. We can take it. (more pictures) We have each other for support. We can get through this.

Originally posted by Evo
Wow, smart & hairy & he DROOLS!

It's kismet...
I have a Norwegian Bachelorette Farmer/mail order bride who is supposed to be arriving from Minnesota sometime soon to meet me, Evo, but if she doesn't get off her butt and realize I don't have all the time in the world, I'll surely recall your tolerance for drool with something more than curiosity.

-Zooby

I have a Norwegian Bachelorette Farmer/mail order bride who is supposed to be arriving from Minnesota sometime soon to meet me, Evo, but if she doesn't get off her butt and realize I don't have all the time in the world, I'll surely recall your tolerance for drool with something more than curiosity.

-Zooby

At least I have some hope now... PM me if it doesn't work out. :smile:

Evo <-----wondering how she can intercept the Norwegian farm bimbo...

Originally posted by Evo
At least I have some hope now... PM me if it doesn't work out. :smile:
OK. Deal.

Originally posted by Evo
Evo <-----wondering how she can intercept the Norwegian farm bimbo...
They're BIG. You'll need help. I've been to Minnesota. I can help. And THEN I'll help you kick Zooby's butt for leading you on with all his compliments and drool. I'm appalled. Had I any idea that he was not the fine, upstanding Zooby that he has portrayed himself to be, I never would have encouraged this. Men are evil.

[BI must say I'm very surprised to find all these handsome, hunky guys amongst all these nerds.[/B]

It's quite possible that only a few people actually want to show their pictures on this sort of thread, namely the ones that don't look too bad.

However, it can also be that we are all geeks in disguise, trying to at least look normal some of the time :wink:

I'm going to recommend this thread to everyone who dares claim that scientist are always geeky men with glasses and bad hair...

Oh, and by the way, Evo? You have been holding out on us... you are quite lovely.

They're BIG. You'll need help. I've been to Minnesota. I can help. And THEN I'll help you kick Zooby's butt for leading you on with all his compliments and drool. I'm appalled. Had I any idea that he was not the fine, upstanding Zooby that he has portrayed himself to be, I never would have encouraged this. Men are evil.

You're a true friend Tsunami. I guess I am just too old for him. Can't pull a plow anymore...

<h2>1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?</h2><p>No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.</p><h2>4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.</p><h2>5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.</p>

1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.

2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.

3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?

No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.

4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.

5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.