Mechanical Principals Assignment Question

In summary, the conversation is about a long assignment question with multiple parts and the asker is seeking help to ensure their answers are correct. They discuss the properties of a component and its reaction to compressive force, as well as the calculation of stress, strain, and changes in length and diameter. The asker makes some mistakes with units and calculations, but eventually corrects them. The conversation ends with a discussion about using the equal sign instead of the approximate sign and the importance of using precise values in further calculations.
Nathan Mitcheson said:
Hello, by any chance do you have an answer to question 2 for this assessment?

Forgive me for riding my high horse. But this does sound simply like you have asked me by any chance do I have an answer to question 2 for this assignment. Without you onces previously saying, I have made an attempt at this one can you offer any advice.

Well anyway good luck! I got a distinction for my efforts hopefully you will do too.

Physics news on Phys.org
Al_Pa_Cone said:
Forgive me for riding my high horse. But this does sound simply like you have asked me by any chance do I have an answer to question 2 for this assignment. Without you onces previously saying, I have made an attempt at this one can you offer any advice.

Well anyway good luck! I got a distinction for my efforts hopefully you will do too.
Well done, hopefully I will but id be more than happy with a merit. Thanks