Maxwell's theory of Tm fact or science fiction

In summary, Schumann's resonance theory and Balser and Wagner's practical work proving the theory have no importance. Does Tm come from lightning or the hot metal core of the Earth.
Geofizz
1. Is there anyone who can justify Maxwell's Theory of Terrestial magnetik's bieng taught in schools in 2009.

2. Does Schumman's resonance theory or Balser and Wagner's practical work proving the theory have no importance. Does Tm come from lightning or the hot metal core of the Earth.

3. I don't think the core of the Earth has never been visited or tested by the scientific method or proof of a hot metal core established and in my limeted experience heat only produces radiation not magnetism. My thought process here is the sun has no magnetic poles and there's no magnetic poles on a cold steel ball bearing as far as I'm aware? The Earth must have a Currie point or am i wrong again thinking that.

Thanks in advance
geofizz

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes i did, trying to create debate in Maxwells Theory questioning is it defendable or pure nonsense. From replies the question should be who knows Maxwells theory of Tm and as TM involves magneto telluric energy (Mt) I would like to point out the European Unions health and saftey concerns and directive on Mt energies in the workplace. Question, Are they related to Tm are they agrivated by Tm, i think the latter. Our cultural heratage on every continent screems Maxwell was wrong from the roof tops, its ignored and ridiculed because of Maxwells theory and basically bad science education that needs correcting the only way to do that is rip Gilberts De Magnetiq and Maxwell's Theory apart

Schumann and Balser and Wagner arn't taught at schools though NASA spends a lot of time on Lightning and if Lightning discharging trillions of volts of electricity in the Earth's surface over a 24/7 period can it be so easily discounted as the real cause of TM in preferance to the Earth's hot "Metal" core creating Tm, if so science sucks and is basically flawed. Gathering the evidence has taken me 15 years, I can't present the argument because no one ever questioned Maxwell and most don't care. I found Tm affects every aspect of our lives from conception to death,and its affected our cultures from stone age to technology. Its a very passionate subject with me, i hate seeing people suffer or die of ignorance about Tm which thousands do every day.

Best regards
geofizz

Related to Maxwell's theory of Tm fact or science fiction

1. Is Maxwell's theory of Tm fact or science fiction?

Maxwell's theory of Thermodynamics, also known as the Maxwell's Demon, is a well-established scientific theory that has been extensively tested and confirmed through experiments. Therefore, it is considered to be a fact in the scientific community.

2. What is the main concept behind Maxwell's theory of Tm?

The main concept behind Maxwell's theory of Thermodynamics is the idea of a hypothetical being, known as the Maxwell's Demon, that can control the flow of heat and violate the second law of thermodynamics.

3. How does Maxwell's theory of Tm relate to the second law of thermodynamics?

Maxwell's theory of Thermodynamics is based on the second law of thermodynamics, which states that the total entropy of a closed system can never decrease over time. The theory explores the possibility of violating this law through the actions of the Maxwell's Demon.

4. Is there any evidence to support Maxwell's theory of Tm?

There have been numerous experiments and studies conducted to test the validity of Maxwell's theory of Thermodynamics. While there is no direct evidence of the existence of the Maxwell's Demon, the theory has been confirmed through the observations of various physical systems.

5. Can Maxwell's theory of Tm be applied in real-world scenarios?

While the concept of the Maxwell's Demon may seem like science fiction, the principles of Maxwell's theory of Thermodynamics have been applied in various real-world scenarios, such as refrigeration and information processing. However, the violation of the second law of thermodynamics is still not possible in practical applications.