Graduate project from computer science college

In summary, the individual is looking for software to help create a web-based training course with animation for a physics course as a graduate project. They specifically mention looking for software that deals with animation graphics and is used in the physics field. Suggestions are made to consider Macromedia Flash or an animated-gif making program, and links are provided for further research.
ghada
I will creat a web-based training course with animation for a physics course including mechanics as agraduate project from computer science college.So, I need someone to help me about the softwares available which they deal with the animation graphics which depended on the entry value.
OR any thing any idea that I can created in my site .
but the important thing until now is the S/W that use it in physics field.

Thank's alot...

Computer science news on Phys.org
what software are you looking for exactly?
do you want someone to help you to find it or to write it?:smile:

I will creat a web-based training course with animation for a physics course including mechanics as agraduate project from computer science college.

If your looking into making animations, you'd probably want to consider Macromedia Flash. It can churn out some really high quality graphics. I think 3d is even possible with it now.

If you just want to make simple animations out of still graphics you might consider some animated-gif making program.

A good start for your search, would probably be:

http://www.tucows.com/mmedia.html
http://www.tucows.com/internet.html -- look at the very bottom under the section "Web Building tools"
http://www.macromedia.com/software/studio/

The first to links are to tucows, a site with a collection of various software/freeware/shareware. You might find something to help there.

The third link is the Macromedias "Studio MX" which is a entire website building suite. Flash is included, and I think you can download a demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is a graduate project in computer science college?

A graduate project in computer science college is a research-based project that is completed by students pursuing a graduate degree in computer science. It serves as a culmination of their academic learning and typically involves a significant amount of independent work and original contribution to the field.

2. How long does it take to complete a graduate project in computer science college?

The duration of a graduate project in computer science college varies depending on the specific requirements of the program and the complexity of the project. On average, it can take anywhere from 6 months to 1 year to complete.

3. What are the benefits of completing a graduate project in computer science college?

Completing a graduate project in computer science college can have several benefits. It allows students to apply their theoretical knowledge to real-world problems and gain hands-on experience in their chosen field. It also helps them develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills, which are essential for a successful career in computer science.

4. Can a graduate project in computer science college be done individually or in a group?

The format of a graduate project in computer science college can vary depending on the program and institution. Some projects may be completed individually, while others may require students to work in a group. Both formats have their own advantages and challenges, and the choice is usually determined by the nature of the project.

5. What are some examples of graduate projects in computer science college?

Examples of graduate projects in computer science college can include developing a new software application or algorithm, conducting a research study on a specific topic in computer science, or creating a prototype for a technological innovation. The specific project will depend on the student's area of interest and the requirements of their program.