Tell me what have I found?

• Thread starter deda
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the basic rules of levers, including the 3rd Newton's law and its special case. It also presents equations for calculating force when caused by mass or charge, along with the constants involved. The final equation, sqrt{L * K * (Q1 * M2 - M1 * Q2) / (D1 * D2)} * (D1 + D2), is proposed as a representation of charge-mass interaction at the equilibrium point.
deda
One of the basic rules of lever are:
1) F1 * D1 = F2 * D2
F = force; D=distance; 1 and 2 are for states 1 and 2 or objects 1 and 2;
The 3rd Newton's law is a special case when D1 = -D2.
1) can be transformed into:
2) F1 / D2 = F2 / D1 = (F1 + F2) / (D1 + D2)
2.1) F1 * F2 = sqr(F1 + F2) * D1 * D2 / sqr(D1 + D2)
If F is caused by mass it's
3) F1 = L * M1 and F2 = L * M2
as masses attract.
If F is caused by charge it's
4) F1 = K * Q1 and F2 = - K * Q2
as charges repel.
- K and L are constants;
If both
5) F1 = L * M1 + K * Q1 and F2 = L * M2 - K * Q2

6) (L * M1 + K * Q1) * (L * M2 - K * Q2) = F1 * F2 = sqr(F1 + F2) * D1 * D2 / sqr(D1 + D2)

7) sqrt{L * L * (M1 / D1) * (M2 / D2) - K * K * (Q1 / D1) * (Q2 / D2) + L * K * (Q1 * M2 - M1 * Q2) / (D1 * D2)} * (D1 + D2) = (F1 + F2)

If Q1 = Q2 = 0 then sqrt{L * L * (M1 / D1) * (M2 / D2)} * (D1 + D2)= Gravity force = Total force in the system

If M1 = M2 = 0 then sqrt{- K * K * (Q1 / D1) * (Q2 / D2)} * (D1 + D2)= Coulombian force = Total force in the system

So what represents sqrt{L * K * (Q1 * M2 - M1 * Q2) / (D1 * D2)} * (D1 + D2)?

Physics news on Phys.org
addition

All the above magnitudes are with respect to the equilibrium point.

Could it be charge - mass interaction?

What is the purpose of "Tell me what have I found?"

The purpose of "Tell me what have I found?" is to gather information and identify objects or phenomena that have been observed or discovered.

How does "Tell me what have I found?" work?

"Tell me what have I found?" works by prompting the user to describe or provide details about the object or phenomenon they have found. The program or tool then uses this information to identify and provide relevant information or explanations.

What types of information can be identified using "Tell me what have I found?"

"Tell me what have I found?" can identify a wide range of information, including but not limited to objects, species, substances, natural phenomena, and man-made structures.

Are there any limitations to "Tell me what have I found?"

Yes, there are some limitations to "Tell me what have I found?". The accuracy of the information provided may depend on the level of detail and accuracy of the user's description. Additionally, the tool may not be able to identify very rare or obscure objects or phenomena.

Can "Tell me what have I found?" be used for scientific research?

Yes, "Tell me what have I found?" can be a useful tool for scientific research. It can assist in quickly identifying and categorizing objects or phenomena, allowing scientists to focus on further investigation or analysis. However, it should not be relied upon as the sole source of information and should be used in conjunction with other research methods.