Welcome Enigma & Hurkyl: New Technology Mentor & PF Advisor

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Enigma has been announced as the new Technology Mentor and Hurkyl as the new PF Advisor. Both have been praised by Greg Bernhardt for their contributions and have received congratulations from other members.
Please welcome Enigma as the new Technology Mentor and Hurkyl as the new PF Advisor!

Physics news on Phys.org
welcome!

Hey Greg, maybe you could make me a PF Hall Monitor ?

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
Please welcome Enigma as the new Technology Mentor and Hurkyl as the new PF Advisor!

Great! Enigma has been a long time quality member and an excellent Advisor, and Hurkyl has been one of my favorites since he got here.

Congratulations both!

Welcome Hurkyl!

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
haha check your title

LOL! NO RUNNING!

Congradulations guys! I was wondering how long it would be before enigma got promoted

Congrats to the new and newly promoted!

1. What is "Welcome Enigma & Hurkyl: New Technology Mentor & PF Advisor"?

"Welcome Enigma & Hurkyl" is a new technology mentor and PF advisor program that offers guidance and support to individuals and businesses looking to develop and utilize new technologies.

2. How does the program work?

The program works by pairing individuals or businesses with experienced mentors who provide personalized guidance and support throughout the process of implementing new technologies. The mentors also serve as advisors, offering expertise and resources to help participants achieve their goals.

3. Who can benefit from this program?

Anyone looking to develop and utilize new technologies can benefit from this program. This includes individuals, small businesses, and larger organizations.

4. What types of technologies does the program cover?

The program covers a wide range of technologies, including but not limited to artificial intelligence, blockchain, virtual and augmented reality, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.

5. How can I get involved in the program?

If you are interested in participating in the program as a mentee or mentor, you can reach out to the program coordinators for more information. You can also check their website for any open application periods or events.