Math Olympiad: Turkish/Russian/Spanish Translations by Özgür

• Thread starter özgürden
  • Start date
In summary, copyright is different among countries, and you need a permit to translate material without the author's permission.
özgürden
hi, my name is özgür..I am a turkish..I live in turkland...(also known as türkiye:))

I have been involved with the turkish(and russian/spanish) Mathematics Olympiads for some time..
I will translate from Russian to English or from turkish to English
but,What exactly is copyright?

Physics news on Phys.org

It is called telif haklari in Turkish, özgur. Çok hoşgeldiniz :)

Also, be aware that copyright laws differ by country.

özgürden said:
hi, my name is özgür..I am a turkish..I live in turkland...(also known as türkiye:))

I have been involved with the turkish(and russian/spanish) Mathematics Olympiads for some time..
I will translate from Russian to English or from turkish to English
but,What exactly is copyright?

Yes, as what Evo said , it is different among countries
In most countries, copyright violation via material translation depends: what materials and who was the writer, whether you have his permision, whether you alone translate it as an individual or as a representative for an organization or an industrial factory...
All in all without permit, you are not allowed to do any translation [this is true in ALL nations] or you are a theft ! There are cases you need to understand that people also might set you up for personal purposes.
Forums like this are not places to consult law information. If this were, then there would have been no consulting companies in your country !
You should change your direction completely if web is the only information resource you learn.

probably,I asked wrong question

Lonewolf said:
It is called telif haklari in Turkish, özgur. Çok hoşgeldiniz :)

thanks..
Evo said:
Also, be aware that copyright laws differ by country.

thanks

lonton said:
Yes, as what Evo said , it is different among countries
In most countries, copyright violation via material translation depends: what materials and who was the writer, whether you have his permision, whether you alone translate it as an individual or as a representative for an organization or an industrial factory...
All in all without permit, you are not allowed to do any translation [this is true in ALL nations] or you are a theft ! There are cases you need to understand that people also might set you up for personal purposes.
Forums like this are not places to consult law information. If this were, then there would have been no consulting companies in your country !
You should change your direction completely if web is the only information resource you learn.
How much of someone else's work can I use without getting permission?(in this forum)
is it permissible to use limited portions of a work including quotes..?

for example(turkish mathematics olympiads)
author:ahmet gün
Question...
A^3-B^3=AB+ 121 DENKLEMİNİ DOĞAL SAYILAR KÜMESİNDE ÇÖZÜNÜZ(doğal sayılar kümesinde , A VE B nin değeri nedir?)

I will translate from turkish to English in this forum...
(and approximate 2500 Questions)

Related to Math Olympiad: Turkish/Russian/Spanish Translations by Özgür

1. What is Math Olympiad and why is it important?

Math Olympiad is an international mathematical competition for high school students. It aims to promote mathematical excellence, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills among young students. Participation in the competition can also open up opportunities for students to attend prestigious universities and pursue careers in mathematics and related fields.

2. How do the translations by Özgür benefit the Math Olympiad competition?

Özgür's translations make the Math Olympiad competition more accessible to a wider audience, particularly those who speak Turkish, Russian, or Spanish as their native language. This allows more students to participate and compete on an equal footing, regardless of their language proficiency.

3. What makes Özgür's translations stand out from other translations?

Özgür is a highly qualified and experienced translator who is also a mathematics enthusiast. This unique combination of expertise allows Özgür to accurately and efficiently translate mathematical concepts and problems, ensuring the quality and authenticity of the translated materials.

4. Are the translations by Özgür available for all levels of Math Olympiad?

Yes, Özgür's translations cover all levels of the Math Olympiad competition, including Elementary, Junior, and Senior level. This ensures that students of all ages and proficiency levels can benefit from the translated materials.

5. How can I access the translations by Özgür for Math Olympiad?

The translations by Özgür can be accessed through the official Math Olympiad website or through Özgür's personal website. They are also available in print form for those who prefer physical copies. Özgür's translations are regularly updated and maintained to provide the most accurate and up-to-date materials for students.