Maple Worksheets at the Maplesoft Website

• Maple
  • Thread starter quantumdude
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Maple
I'll have to take a look.In summary, there is a free registration option available at Maplesoft that gives access to a library of professionally-written Maple worksheets and code. One of the applications is for truss analysis, which is useful for teaching Statics and Strength of Materials. There is also an option to attach Maple Worksheets, which has been approved by Greg. The link to the Application Center is provided for those interested.
quantumdude
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Say, did you guys know that you can become a registered member at Maplesoft for free and get access to an entire library of professionally-written Maple worksheets and code?? I just found out about this, and I'm like a kid in a candy store! One of the applications is for truss analysis, which is awesome because I'm teaching Statics and Strength of Materials this summer. I just got Greg to approve Maple Worksheet attachments, so you might be seeing some tutorials in Maple authored by Yours Truly appearing soon. :cool:

Interested? Here's the link to the Application Center. Sign up today!

http://www.maplesoft.com/applications/index.aspx

Physics news on Phys.org
Quite an useful resource!
Tom Mattson said:
I just got Greg to approve Maple Worksheet attachments
@Greg Bernhardt what was this "Maple worksheet attachment" that you approved?

Wrichik Basu said:
@Greg Bernhardt what was this "Maple worksheet attachment" that you approved?
Unfortunately I don't remember

Related to Maple Worksheets at the Maplesoft Website

1. What is Maple Worksheets and how can I access it on the Maplesoft website?

Maple Worksheets is a software tool developed by Maplesoft for technical computing and mathematical analysis. It is available for purchase on the Maplesoft website and can be accessed by creating a user account and downloading the software.

2. Can I use Maple Worksheets for any type of mathematical problem?

Yes, Maple Worksheets can be used for a wide range of mathematical problems including calculus, algebra, differential equations, and more. It also has features for data analysis, visualization, and programming.

3. Is there a free trial version of Maple Worksheets available?

Yes, Maplesoft offers a free trial version of Maple Worksheets for a limited time. This allows users to test out the software and its features before purchasing the full version.

4. Are there any online resources or tutorials for learning how to use Maple Worksheets?

Yes, the Maplesoft website offers a variety of resources including video tutorials, step-by-step guides, and a user forum where users can ask questions and share tips and tricks for using Maple Worksheets.

5. Can I share my Maple Worksheets with others?

Yes, Maple Worksheets can be saved and shared with others. The software also allows for collaboration on projects, making it easy to work with others on a shared worksheet.

Back