Making a robot to help around my farm

• Thread starter nduka-san
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Robot
In summary, the robot would be able to plant seeds, plow the fields, and fertilize them. It would also have a water dispenser and a fertilizer dispenser.
DaveC426913 said:
I totally missed that niggling detail! (because: grammar)

Oh, you can't fool me. There was no grammar there! :wink:

nduka-san said:
i mean 6000 mah but ill probabaly but the battery is just to store the solar panel its charers durin the niht

Please calculate how long you can operate even a hedge trimmer with that battery. Because I am a nice guy, I'll make it multiple choice:
A. One minute
B. Two minutes.
C. Three minutes.
D. Four minutes.
E. Five minutes.

Likes russ_watters
Physics news on Phys.org
Vanadium 50 said:
Oh, you can't fool me. There was no grammar there! :wink:

true true sorry for the bad grammar

Please calculate how long you can operate even a hedge trimmer with that battery. Because I am a nice guy, I'll make it multiple choice:
A. One minute
B. Two minutes.
C. Three minutes.
D. Four minutes.
E. Five minutes.

multiple choice question 1 :A
should i do a 6 volt battery

• Haha
Likes davenn
nduka-san said:
should i do a 6 volt battery
Really? Do you not understand that it is irrelevant how much VOLTAGE alone the battery can supply? You COULD have a 6V battery that is capable of providing one milliamp-hour. Where would that leave you?

nduka-san said:
1 I am typin shorthand on phone but i you are correct i would have to type faster better enlish for this
Ok, everyone is having their fun batting you around a bit, but the message isn't sinking in. Here it is: in order to be taken seriously, you have to act serious. There is nothing - and I mean absolutely nothing - serious about your approach here. The tryping is just the tip of the iceberg. So for your next thread:
1. Clearly define your problem, goals and constraints.
2. Do your own research.
3. Type in correct English.

This is not a request: forum rules require it. Thread locked.
[This post was typed on a cell phone.]

Likes chemisttree, davenn, PeterDonis and 6 others