Make an android app in eclipse using python

In summary, making an android app in eclipse using python can be done by installing the PyDev plugin and using the Kivy framework. However, there are other frameworks available such as BeeWare and PyMob. Prior knowledge of java is not required, but having a basic understanding can be helpful. The app can be tested in eclipse before publishing it to the Google Play Store, and it is possible to monetize the app through various methods. However, Google's guidelines and policies must be followed for monetization.
Shreyas Shree
How to make an android app using python on eclipse.

Technology news on Phys.org
Kivy would be the recommended choice for Python on Android and is the current recommendation of the Python Software Foundation for Android development.

http://kivy.org/#home

Related to Make an android app in eclipse using python

1. How can I make an android app using python in eclipse?

Making an android app in eclipse using python is relatively simple. First, you will need to install the PyDev plugin for eclipse. Then, you can create a new PyDev project and select "Android Project" as the project type. From there, you can use the Kivy framework to develop your app using python code.

2. Can I use any other framework besides Kivy to make an android app with python in eclipse?

Yes, there are other frameworks such as BeeWare and PyMob that allow you to develop android apps using python in eclipse. However, Kivy is the most popular and well-supported framework for this purpose.

3. Do I need to have prior knowledge of java to make an android app in eclipse using python?

No, you do not need to have knowledge of java to make an android app using python in eclipse. However, having a basic understanding of java can be helpful in understanding the android development process.

4. Can I test my android app in eclipse before publishing it to the Google Play Store?

Yes, you can test your app in eclipse using the built-in android emulator or by connecting a physical android device to your computer. This allows you to debug and make any necessary changes before publishing your app.

5. Is it possible to monetize my android app made in eclipse using python?

Yes, it is possible to monetize your android app made in eclipse using python. You can integrate various monetization methods such as in-app purchases, advertisements, and paid downloads into your app. However, you will need to follow Google's guidelines and policies for monetization on the Play Store.