Low Voltage Design Resources for Analog Integrated Circuits and FPAA

• Thread starter ninaricci
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Resources
In summary, a resources seeker is an individual or organization that actively seeks out and gathers information, materials, or support to achieve a specific goal or objective. They typically look for resources such as funding, research materials, partnerships, and skilled individuals. To find these resources, they use methods such as networking, research, events, and reaching out to potential partners or donors. However, resources seekers face challenges such as competition for limited resources, lack of funding or support, and difficulty in establishing partnerships. To increase their chances of success, resources seekers should be proactive, network, build strong relationships, and effectively communicate their needs and goals to potential donors or partners.
ninaricci
I am looking for some resources on the following topics:
1.low voltage design using the Floating Gate MOSFETs circuits.
2.low voltage design using the Level Shifter circuits.
3.low voltage design using the Bulk Driven MOSFETs circuits.
4.low voltage design using the sub-threshold circuits.
5. the latest information about low-power techniques used in the design of analog integrated circuits.
6.the latest information about Field Programmable Analog Array (FPAA).
I am ging be so pleased if anyone can suggest usfel links related to those topics

Engineering news on Phys.org
Sounds like you need to make a trip to your local university bookstore.

- Warren

1. For low voltage design using Floating Gate MOSFET circuits, I would recommend the book "Low-Voltage CMOS Operational Amplifiers: Theory, Design and Implementation" by Nan Sun and Paul Hasler. It covers the fundamentals of low voltage design using Floating Gate MOSFETs and provides practical examples and case studies.

2. For low voltage design using Level Shifter circuits, I would suggest the book "Low-Voltage CMOS Log Companding Analog Design" by Wouter A. Serdijn and John R. Long. It covers the theory, design, and implementation of low voltage Level Shifter circuits.

3. For low voltage design using Bulk Driven MOSFET circuits, I would recommend the paper "A 0.5V Bulk-Driven MOSFET Operational Amplifier" by G. V. S. S. Kumar and M. N. S. Swamy. It discusses the design and performance of a low voltage Bulk Driven MOSFET operational amplifier.

4. For low voltage design using sub-threshold circuits, I would suggest the paper "A Comparative Study of Sub-threshold Logic Circuits for Ultra-low Power Applications" by N. K. Gupta and R. Kumar. It compares various sub-threshold logic circuits and provides guidelines for their design and optimization.

5. For the latest information on low-power techniques in analog integrated circuit design, I would recommend the IEEE International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED). It is a premier conference where researchers present their latest findings and techniques in low-power design.

6. For the latest information on Field Programmable Analog Arrays (FPAA), I would recommend the website of the International Society for Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (ISFPGA). They regularly publish news, updates, and research papers on FPAA technology. Additionally, the book "Field-Programmable Analog Arrays" by Amnon Fisher provides a comprehensive overview of FPAA technology and its applications.

Related to Low Voltage Design Resources for Analog Integrated Circuits and FPAA

1. What is a resources seeker?

A resources seeker is an individual or organization that actively seeks out and gathers information, materials, or support to achieve a specific goal or objective.

2. What types of resources do resources seekers typically look for?

The types of resources sought by resources seekers can vary, but some common examples include funding, research materials, partnerships, and skilled individuals.

3. How do resources seekers go about finding the resources they need?

Resources seekers often use a variety of methods to find the resources they need, such as networking, conducting research, attending events, and reaching out to potential partners or donors.

4. What are some common challenges faced by resources seekers?

Some common challenges faced by resources seekers include competition for limited resources, lack of funding or support, and difficulty in establishing partnerships or collaborations.

5. How can resources seekers increase their chances of success?

Resources seekers can increase their chances of success by being proactive, networking, building strong relationships, and effectively communicating their needs and goals to potential donors or partners.