Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lot to learn!!

mathworker

May 31, 2013
hello every , i am 17 year old student i found MHB much different from other sites or forums i seen and i realised there is much more i can learn from this forum, a tutorial by zaidalafey about advanced integration techniques is what attracted me:mad: imediately and made me register i hope my learning zeal lasts long(usually don't(Bandit)) and this forum keep up things intresting and i make fun out of my buddy mathematics..thank you:D

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Re: lot to learn!!

Hello and welcome to MHB, mathworker! (Wave)

It is very gratifying to hear a new user say that MHB is unique among math help forums. I participate on a multitude of math help sites, and without a doubt, MHB has something the others do not...active and dedicated administrators.

This makes a huge difference and is immediately obvious when you look at all the site improvements that have been done, and the multi-level hierarchy of staffing, etc. You will find that the staff really cares to make MHB as useful and interesting as possible.

I am very glad to hear that Zaid's very well-written tutorial drew you here, and I look forward to your participation, and hope you find your time here productive as well as fun, and that your zeal is long-lived. (Sun)

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hey , welcome to the forums , hope you enjoy your time here :)

mathmaniac

Mar 4, 2013
Welcome!You seem to be specifically aiming at my posts.
Sure the MHB will always be a good site for you.like me,I think.
You somehow has given me a good first impression.
Enjoy!!!
See you around..

mathworker

May 31, 2013
Welcome!You seem to be specifically aiming at my posts.
Sure the MHB will always be a good site for you.like me,I think.
You somehow has given me a good first impression.
Enjoy!!!
See you around..
yeah actually your shot on proving Fermat's last theorem impressed me a lot and your post look more intriguing to me actually that's my dialogue .. you have given good first impression

mathmaniac

Mar 4, 2013
yeah actually your shot on proving Fermat's last theorem impressed me a lot
Well,I do it all the time,trying to do everything on my own.But mostly it doesn't work...