What is the paradox of the ultimate reality?

• Thread starter Mohaamad
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Reality
In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of paradox in relation to the ultimate reality and the forces that fuel the nature of things. It is suggested that God is a paradox and that being bored is good for the soul in order to search for inner peace. The paradox of existence is also mentioned, and it is argued that it cannot be proven absolutely. The conversation ends with a discussion about the meaning of "force" and how it relates to the paradox of existence. Overall, the conversation raises questions about the nature of reality and the limits of human understanding.
Mohaamad
The ultimate reality will be pure paradox. Since if the ultimate conclusion of reality is conclusively logical, we would eventually become bored out of our minds and then we would eventually conclude that our conclusion was irrational seeing that the world no longer makes sense.

The "forces" that fuel the nature of things is a paradox. Paradox is a conceptualization of force.

God is a force, a paradox.

Physics news on Phys.org
You and Wuliheron are going to get along good.

I, on the other hand, don't much care for this use of the word "paradox". Did you actually mean "mystery"?

Originally posted by Mohaamad

God is not listed among known to mankind forces.

The ultimate reality will be pure paradox. Since if the ultimate conclusion of reality is conclusively logical, we would eventually become bored out of our minds and then we would eventually conclude that our conclusion was irrational seeing that the world no longer makes sense.

The "forces" that fuel the nature of things is a paradox. Paradox is a conceptualization of force.

When a paradox is widely believed,
it is no longer recognized as a paradox.
Mason Cooley (b. 1927)

Being bored is good for the soul. It prompts us all to search for the inner peace that allows us to accept reality. Whether you call this reality God, paradox, force, or whatever doesn't matter.

Greetings !
The ultimate reality will be pure paradox.
The Paradox of Existence is a paradox. Hence,
you can not even prove its existence or inexistence.
All you can do is make PROBABALISTIC assumptions
from the only data we appear to have - the observed.
According to the observed and all our reasoning
systems so far the PoE is ver likely real. But,
you can't prove it absolutely because beyond the
absolute fact of existence the rest is all
probabalistic assumptions to us.
Since if the ultimate conclusion of reality
is conclusively logical, we would eventually
become bored out of our minds and then we
would eventually conclude that our conclusion
was irrational seeing that the world no longer
makes sense.
If the conclusion is logical then why would
it not make sense ? Perhaps, in the future we
will develop a logic powerfull enough to make
sense of - include existence = the Universe.
The "forces" that fuel the nature of things is
a paradox. Paradox is a conceptualization of force.
What does "force" mean ?
You mean - the force is strong within me - so
I can type on the keyboard with my telekenisys
powers and use a light-saber to peel potatoes
in miliseconds, at the same time ?!
The PoE is faceless and lacks (probably of
course, and for now) any discription or "face".
I could say my cat is the ultimate ruler of
existence (I'm sure he's much prettier than God )
or I can believe that the world was sneezed out
of the nose of a giant monster, but either
way those will be pointless beliefs - unnecessary
assumptions that have no justification - relevant
input data.

Live long and prosper.

1. What is the paradox of the ultimate reality?

The paradox of the ultimate reality is a philosophical concept that explores the contradiction between our understanding of reality and the true nature of existence. It questions whether our perception of reality is limited and if there is a deeper, ultimate reality that we cannot fully comprehend.

2. How does the paradox of the ultimate reality affect our understanding of the world?

The paradox of the ultimate reality challenges our preconceived notions and beliefs about the world. It encourages us to question the validity of our understanding and to consider the possibility of a deeper, more complex reality beyond our comprehension.

3. Can the paradox of the ultimate reality be solved or resolved?

There is no definitive answer to the paradox of the ultimate reality as it is a philosophical concept that has been debated for centuries. Some argue that it can never be resolved, while others believe that through introspection and contemplation, we can gain a better understanding of the ultimate reality.

4. What role does science play in understanding the paradox of the ultimate reality?

Science can provide evidence and explanations for the physical world, but it cannot fully address the paradox of the ultimate reality. The scientific method is limited by our human perceptions and tools, and therefore, cannot fully comprehend the complexity of the ultimate reality.

5. How can the paradox of the ultimate reality impact our daily lives?

The paradox of the ultimate reality can inspire a sense of wonder and curiosity about the world. It can also lead to a deeper understanding of our own beliefs and perceptions, and encourage us to question the reality of our experiences. It can also challenge us to be open-minded and to consider alternative perspectives.