Looking for heterostructures articles

• Thread starter wlzy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Articles
PRB/v56/i3/p997_1 In summary, the conversation discusses two articles by B.C. Lee, K.W. Kim, M. Dutta, and M.A. Stroscio on electron-optical-phonon scattering and optical-phonon confinement and scattering in wurtzite crystals and heterostructures, respectively. The speaker expresses difficulty in finding the articles and is seeking assistance.
wlzy
Hello,I want these articles "B.C.Lee,K.W.Kim,M.Dutta and M.A.Stroscio,Electron-optical-phonon scattering in wurtzite crystals[J],Phys.Rev.B,1997,56(3),997-1000. and B.C.Lee,K.W.Kim,M.A.Stroscio and M.Dutta,Optical-phonon confinement and scattering in
wurtzite heterostructures[J],Phys.Rev.B,1998,58(8),4860-4865. "
But I amnot find out it.
Thanks a lot!

Physics news on Phys.org

What do you mean by "I am not find out it"? Do you not know where to look, do you not have access to Phys. Rev. journals, or your institution does not carry it?

Zz.

Related to Looking for heterostructures articles

1. What are heterostructures?

Heterostructures are materials composed of two or more layers of different materials, typically with different electronic, optical, or magnetic properties. These layers are stacked on top of each other to create a unique material with enhanced properties.

2. What are some common techniques used to create heterostructures?

Some common techniques used to create heterostructures include molecular beam epitaxy (MBE), chemical vapor deposition (CVD), and pulsed laser deposition (PLD). These methods involve depositing thin layers of different materials onto a substrate to form the heterostructure.

3. What are the potential applications of heterostructures?

Heterostructures have a wide range of potential applications, including in electronics, optoelectronics, and energy harvesting. They can be used to create high-performance transistors, LEDs, solar cells, and more.

4. What are some challenges in studying and researching heterostructures?

One of the main challenges in studying heterostructures is the precise control and characterization of the materials and interfaces. The layers must be deposited with high accuracy and the properties of the heterostructure must be carefully measured and analyzed.

5. How can heterostructures contribute to advancements in nanotechnology?

Heterostructures play a crucial role in nanotechnology, as they allow for the manipulation and control of materials at the nanoscale. They can be used to create new materials with unique properties and functionalities, which can lead to advancements in various fields such as medicine, electronics, and energy.