Looking for a Fantasy Election game

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a virtual simulation election game for the purpose of having fun and educational discussions about the upcoming election in Canada. They plan to start a mock election model on their blog and are open to constructive criticism and contributions from others. They also mention wanting to involve students who are not yet of voting age. The person asks for suggestions for an online platform and mentions wanting to share their blog on the topic.
BenVitale
Hi,
I've played Fantasy Football and Fantasy Hockey. Now, I'm looking for a interactive, virtual simulation election games.

Any suggestion?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Is this for a computer, a Playstation, a Nintendo, or what?

We may have an election next year, in Canada.

The goal is to start a mock campaign and election and to start a debate on my blog, Facebook and Twitter.

I would like to have some fun with the coming election ... And for educational or transformative purposes.

I'd like also students who are not quite of voting age to speak up and have their say in the process.

Ah, so something online then.

jtbell said:
Ah, so something online then.

Yes. I'll start a mock election model on my blog, and hopefully you and others will go and visit my blog to offer constructive criticisms to help me improve the model.

Whether you're a fan of politics + elections or just want to have some fun with the coming election in Canada, please contribute to make my model a better one.

I will check the other related threads at the bottom of this page, the "Similar Threads for: Looking for a Fantasy Election game" to look for inspiration.

Can I post a link to my recent blog (WordPress) on the subject of Fantasy election?

Related to Looking for a Fantasy Election game

What is a Fantasy Election game?

A Fantasy Election game is a type of simulation game where players create their own political parties, choose candidates, and compete against other players to win elections. It allows players to experience the excitement and strategy of running a political campaign without actually being involved in real-life politics.

How is a Fantasy Election game different from other political games?

Fantasy Election games differ from other political games in that they are not based on real-life events or candidates. Instead, players have the freedom to create their own scenarios and candidates, making the game more unpredictable and open-ended.

What are the benefits of playing a Fantasy Election game?

Playing a Fantasy Election game can improve critical thinking skills, as players have to strategize and make decisions to win elections. It also allows players to learn about the political process in a fun and interactive way.

Can anyone play a Fantasy Election game?

Yes, anyone can play a Fantasy Election game. It does not require any prior knowledge or experience in politics, making it accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds.

Are there any real-life applications of playing a Fantasy Election game?

Yes, playing a Fantasy Election game can provide insight into the inner workings of political campaigns and can be a valuable learning tool for those interested in pursuing a career in politics. It can also be used as a training tool for campaign managers and political strategists.