I want to chat with you in voice

• Thread starter chaoszen
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chat
In summary, a Chinese university freshman named Chaoszen joined a forum and expressed a desire to talk about Chinese culture and practice oral English with others. He provided his contact information, but made it clear that he did not want to trouble anyone. A member named Zantra responded in a humorous manner, stating that China is no longer a mysterious place and encouraging Chaoszen to ask any questions he may have. Another member mentioned that China is still largely secretive, referencing the communist government's policies.
chaoszen
I am a chinese university freshman.
Having joined here for several months I discovered that there are many intelligent ones here.
We can talk about the mysterious chinese culture(as western always reckon) and I yearn for a chance to practice my oral english in return if I can understand what you say.
my msn passport is czufo@msn.com
But the prerequisite is you are free I am not intend to trouble you!

REGARDS

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi there. I'm not Chinese but I can speak Mandarin. What part of China are you from? What university do you attend?

Nihow!

Mystery? What mystery? What do you want to know about China?:wink: This whole "mysterious orient" thing went the way of the dodo with the advent of the internet. it's the year 2003, I'm not Marco Polo, and you're not selling me silk, so if you have questions, pose away and we'll answer them I speak a few mandarin words here and there, and I have some chinese friends.

Originally posted by Zantra
Nihow!

Mystery? What mystery? What do you want to know about China?:wink: This whole "mysterious orient" thing went the way of the dodo with the advent of the internet. it's the year 2003, I'm not Marco Polo, and you're not selling me silk, so if you have questions, pose away and we'll answer them I speak a few mandarin words here and there, and I have some chinese friends.

In another Topic, Chaoszen asked what westerners think about China, and I told him that China is largely a big question-mark to many of us. I was refferring to the current comunist government's policy of secrecy.

Oh ok. Now it makes more sense in that context. I agree that there is a great degree of secrecy there.

Don't take my odd sense of humor as offensive. Just messin with you Chaoszen:wink:

1. What is the purpose of chatting in voice?

The purpose of chatting in voice is to have a conversation with someone in real-time using audio instead of text. This can be more personal and efficient than typing and allows for a more natural flow of conversation.

2. What equipment do I need to chat in voice?

To chat in voice, you will need a device with a microphone and speakers, such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet. Some platforms may also require a headset for better audio quality.

3. Are there any privacy concerns with chatting in voice?

Privacy is a valid concern when chatting in voice. It is important to use a secure platform and be cautious about sharing personal information with someone you do not know or trust.

4. Can I use voice chat for business purposes?

Yes, voice chat can be used for business purposes. Many companies use voice chat for remote meetings, interviews, and customer service. It can be a more efficient and personal way to communicate for business purposes.

5. Is chatting in voice accessible for people with disabilities?

There are various accessibility options for chatting in voice, such as closed captioning and screen readers for the hearing impaired. However, it is important to ensure that the platform you are using is accessible for all individuals.