Top 10 Best TV Shows Ever: MST3K to Damgo

• Thread starter The Grimmus
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discussed various TV shows that the participants considered to be the best of all time. Some popular choices included Seinfeld, M*A*S*H, The Simpsons, Cheers, and I Love Lucy. Other shows mentioned were Frasier, Just Shoot Me, Talk Radio, and That Seventies Show. Some participants also mentioned their love for cartoons like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Ren and Stimpy, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The conversation also included some British shows like The Young Ones and Trigger Happy TV. Participants also mentioned their dislike for shows like Leno and Letterman, and their preference for shows like Conan and The Daily Show.
yes, yes, I think we're all in agreement: John Rhys Davies as Arturo was the best part of Sliders.

Physics news on Phys.org
I forgot to mention I really liked "Coach" with Craig T Nelson.

i forgot harvey bird man attorney at law...oh and hamtoro that is good quailty crap

- Bottom
- Coupling
- Red Dwarf
- Father Ted

All british comedy shows. I´m surprised no one has mentioned any of them before.

I have always liked british shows, they are witty and I´m often surprised when watching them. American shows can be funny, but I don´t get the feeling they are very original. Too often I know what´s going to happen. Swedish "comedy" shows are an abomination.

Jeff is just so damn funny

oh and tough crowd the new show with colin quin seems to have some promise it's like hard ball - the peopel who enjoy the sound of their own voice

simpsons
home improvements
Married with Children
X files
Monty Pythons Flying circus, not as good as the films but still very funny.

and my favourite Fawlty Towers John Cleese in one of the funniest TV series ever made but they made very few episodes definately worth watching.

Back