Are you ready to join the physics community with me from Egypt?

• Thread starter hhegab
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was a welcoming message from the members of a physics forum to a new member. The new member expressed their excitement and gratitude for being a part of the community and hopes to contribute in the future.
hhegab
hi, how are you all?

I am new to this forum, and I can't tell you how much delighted I am to be here with you. I can't express my joy and happiness to see this forum. I loved it since the time I saw it- even before reading anything.
Thank you veru much for making my dream come true, to see a physics community.
I am from Egypt. and I wish I can be of any help to you in the future.

hhegab

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi, welcome to PF, hope you enjoy yourself here, and feel free to PM me or any of the mentors if you have any questions!

Happy posting!

A hearty welcome, hhegab, and I hope to see more posts from you in the future.:smile:

1. Where is Egypt located?

Egypt is located in the northeastern corner of Africa, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, the Red Sea to the east, and Sudan, Libya, and Israel to the west.

2. What is the capital city of Egypt?

The capital city of Egypt is Cairo, which is also the largest city in the country.

3. What is the official language of Egypt?

The official language of Egypt is Arabic, but English and French are also widely spoken in urban areas and among educated populations.

4. What is the climate like in Egypt?

Egypt has a desert climate with hot, dry summers and mild winters. Temperatures can reach over 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer and drop to the 50s in the winter.

5. What are some famous landmarks in Egypt?

Egypt is home to many famous landmarks, including the pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, the Valley of the Kings, and the Nile River, which is the longest river in the world.