Is The Coming of Tan a Hoax? Discover the Truth Behind this Viral Video!

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, the blog post describes a video in which an alleged alien spaceship is seen moving around Saturn. The video is poorly made and seems to be a marketing ploy to get people to invest in the alien's alleged space ship.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Lordy lordy lordy...
The Coming of Tan

Physics news on Phys.org
the spooky thing is that there are people who actually believe this!

Originally posted by maximus
the spooky thing is that there are people who actually believe this!

And they vote!

From the above link:

Here is the BIG QUESTION >>>
Could this illuminated object near Saturn be the Biaviian mothership Riley writes about?

Now, with a claim such as this, it should be fairly simple to prove/disprove.

Aren't there Hubble photos availible of the solar system and planets? Surely there is a photo that would reveal an alien mothership.

Instead of making me laugh, it makes me scared to see people are replacing there ancient silly beliefs with brand new ones.

megashawn: You forgot that as we all know, the Hubble telescope is an evil alien spaceship in disguise, and the pictures we get from it are false information from Them.

Buy aluminium foil hats today!

Originally posted by megashawn
Aren't there Hubble photos availible of the solar system and planets? Surely there is a photo that would reveal an alien mothership.

There are countless photos of the solar system (although the Hubble is more geared toward "deep space" outside of the solar system).

A "mothership" at that distance would have to be pretty big (offhand, I'd say at least 1 kilometer)...or emitting a lot of light...in order to be visible to our telescopes from Earth.

Anyway, that image of a white dot moving by Saturn is laughable as evidence for an alien ship. Could be a moon. Could be something he drew on his computer. I'm not interested enough in that Riley guy to find out.

http://thecomingoftan.com/see~illustrations/biaviian~elder.gif [Broken]
that two timeing alien he siad he was a glocktoniean...

I read the top post and the way the person had such emotion as a book told her that we screwed are selves so badly is really quite sad...i mean i could have told her that.

oh and...TO FINALLY KNOWING HOW THIS EARTH STARTED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any of you notice that while Saturn jumps about wildly in the video, the 'illuminated object' doesn't move relative to the dots put in the camera's view for coordinates? That proves that the object was put there afterwards and Saturn made to move (poorly done) to make it look like the object was orbiting. The only way for that object to have really been there is for the satellite to move itself or its camera specifically to track that object. I applaud this man for taking these idiot's money. idiot+money=oxymoron

What does "Worth a look for the laugh" mean?

"Worth a look for the laugh" is a phrase used to describe something that is entertaining or humorous and is worth taking the time to view or experience.

What types of things are considered "Worth a look for the laugh"?

Things that are considered "Worth a look for the laugh" can include funny videos, memes, jokes, comedic movies or TV shows, and humorous social media posts.

Why is humor important?

Humor is important because it can improve mood, reduce stress and tension, and enhance social connections. It can also help us see things from a different perspective and make difficult topics more approachable.

Can humor be harmful?

While humor can have many benefits, it can also be harmful if it is used to belittle or hurt others. It's important to be mindful of the impact of our humor and to use it in a responsible and respectful way.

Is humor a universal concept?

No, humor is not a universal concept. What is considered funny can vary greatly between cultures and individuals. It's important to be aware of cultural differences and to use humor in a way that is appropriate and respectful.