Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Originally posted by Hurkyl
D'oh, but I know where everything is!

Hrm, maybe it won't be so bad, can you bring Monique and Tsunami with you too?
Oooh, like Charlie's Angels? Monique, Tsunami, are you up to raiding Hurkyl?

Physics news on Phys.org
Woot, my own Angels!

Originally posted by Evo
Sure! I'm gme for any kind of fun!

Is this a private party or can anyone play? I'll be Bernie Mac. :smile:

Dissident Dan...our first bathing suit contestant? :smile:

Originally posted by Evo
Dissident Dan...our first bathing suit contestant? :smile:
WooHOO! And an 'impressive' suit it IS!

Originally posted by Stryker
http://www.geocities.com/eeplpersona

Going through the post and I figured, Hey, why not.
Alright, Stryker! You're definitely a contender! Nice site, BTW. (Who was driving the car? ) I've always wanted to see New Zealand. My aunt visited there back in the 70's and fell in love with it!

Wow, stryker is a hunk too!

Yeah! This "Judge" job is getting tough! (But I'm really diggin' on it! ) I must say I'm very surprised to find all these handsome, hunky guys amongst all these nerds. And all this time, I thought my Ivan was the execption to the 'nerd' rule.

Originally posted by Tsunami
Alright, Stryker! You're definitely a contender! Nice site, BTW. (Who was driving the car? ) I've always wanted to see New Zealand. My aunt visited there back in the 70's and fell in love with it!

My best friend has been in New Zealand working on a project the last few years, and he loves it there so much that he just bought a house on the beach in the Wellington area even though the project ended. One of these days I need to take him up on his offers to visit there. The pictures he's sent me are awesome.

OK I guess I'll add some not so mysterious ones :) One is in San Diego, one is in Austin, and another is in Hamburg.

http://www.ma.utexas.edu/~bryanv/487690936782l.jpg [Broken]
http://www.ma.utexas.edu/~bryanv/205988561774l.jpg [Broken]
http://www.ma.utexas.edu/~bryanv/bryred3.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Hurkyl, my latest pic finally got attached, go back a few posts. Hopefully you can see me now.

Originally posted by Evo
Hurkyl, here is another picture. I don't know how long before this will get uploaded.
Evo,

I meant to comment on the photo you posted earlier but my fingers kept sliding off the drool slick keyboard. You are HOT!

-Zooby

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Evo,

I meant to comment on the photo you posted earlier but my fingers kept sliding off the drool slick keyboard. You are HOT!

-Zooby
Back off zoob, she's MINE! :wink:

- Warren

Don't fight, children.

Originally posted by chroot
Back off zoob, she's MINE! :wink:

- Warren
If I could stop drooling long enough to be sure I wouldn't just slip and fall, I'd be happy to take yo on, Warren. What a hottie!

They're right, you are pretty cute, Evo. :wink: Now I just need to get Tsunami to post hers so I can see my last Angel!

*squint* *peer* I can... almost see you... I think...

Originally posted by Hurkyl
*squint* *peer* I can... almost see you... I think...
Yeah, I know. Cute, huh? I'm the one on the ski. :wink: (Monique! Now you'll be able to recognize me! Yeah? )

zooby, where's your picture?

Tsunami, you have great legs, about all I can make out from that picture (surely someone here has the computer technology to zoom in on Tsunami's picture?)

Dimitri, sorry, I missed your picture earlier.

Adding Dimitri to the PF hunk list! And Big Red Dot!

Dal, I don't see you, you must have attached a picture, which usually takes awhile to get posted.

Have I missed anyone else?

Tsunami, you're right, judging is fun!

Evo <----- accepting bribes.

Originally posted by Evo
You might find one or two fleeting glimpses of my kind on cryptozoological sites, but most of these have been declared hoaxes.

Originally posted by Evo

Tsunami, you have great legs,
Well, thanks. What there IS of them are OK, I guess! They get me where I need to go!

about all I can make out from that picture
Good. That's best.

(surely someone here has the computer technology to zoom in on Tsunami's picture?)
(*praying now* 'Please, Lord. NO!') I have this irrational intense dislike for having my picture taken. Don' know why. I'm strange... I cover my picture on my work badge with children's stickers of Goofy

Originally posted by Evo
Tsunami, you're right, judging is fun!

Evo <----- accepting bribes.
Tsunami, too! Any and all forms of dark and/or European chocolates will get you...well, we'll talk.

You might find one or two fleeting glimpses of my kind on cryptozoological sites, but most of these have been declared hoaxes.

No fair zooby!

If you're not going to post a picture, you should at least submit something in the talent portion of the competition. :smile:

Brains & humor are what attracts me the most.

Originally posted by Evo
No fair zooby!

If you're not going to post a picture, you should at least submit something in the talent portion of the competition. :smile:

I wasn't meaning to enter the competition, merely to cast my vote, as it were, for the "cutest gal" (which is, in your case, too understated).

Tsunami gets my vote for second place for her water skiing skills.

I wasn't meaning to enter the competition, merely to cast my vote, as it were, for the "cutest gal" (which is, in your case, too understated).

*blushing* Actually, I am not in the competition, I just offered to judge. I need some relief from WAY TOO MUCH STRESS in my life right now and this appeared to be a fun diversion.

Originally posted by Evo
Then, Zooby is your man! I'm a little concerned with the apparent drooling problem, but that can probably be surgically repaired.

Tsunami gets my vote for second place for her water skiing skills.
WooHOO! Second place for being able to stay upright! DAMN, I'm good. (I guess in my fossilized condition, I should count my blessings, huh? )

Originally posted by Tsunami
Then, Zooby is your man! I'm a little concerned with the apparent drooling problem, but that can probably be surgically repaired.
It isn't pretty.:smile: One-man-think-tank, Mr. Robin Parsons, is at work on finding a solution as we speak, but so far, no luck.

It isn't pretty.:smile: One-man-think-tank, Mr. Robin Parsons, is at work on finding a solution as we speak, but so far, no luck.
Work harder MRP! In the meantime, Zooby, if you know any surgeons, surgical RN's, or OR Techs - lap sponges make great drool rags.

<h2>1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.</p><h2>3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?</h2><p>No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.</p><h2>4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?</h2><p>There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.</p><h2>5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?</h2><p>No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.</p>

1. Who is considered the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

The concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Therefore, it is not appropriate to label any individual as the "cutest" at Physicsforums.

2. Are there any specific physical characteristics that make someone considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

Again, the concept of "cuteness" is subjective and can vary from person to person. Physical characteristics do not determine someone's level of cuteness.

3. Is it possible to determine the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums through a scientific method?

No, determining someone's level of cuteness is not a scientific process. It is based on personal preferences and opinions.

4. Are there any famous or well-known individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums?

There is no definitive list of individuals who are considered the cutest at Physicsforums. It is not appropriate to label someone as the "cutest" based on their fame or popularity.

5. Is there a competition or ranking system for the cutest guy/gal at Physicsforums?

No, there is no competition or ranking system for cuteness at Physicsforums. It is important to respect and value individuals for their contributions and intelligence rather than their physical appearance.