Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

[SOLVED] Latex not translating for me on IE9

masters

Jan 30, 2012
Is it just me, or does anyone else have the problem of LaTex code not translating? I'm using IE-9 and it worked before, but not now.

It works fine on Google Chrome, but not on IE-9. Did I miss a memo?

~Dale

Amer

Mar 1, 2012
me too it is dose not shown in IE-9
but it is fine in firefox

CaptainBlack

Jan 26, 2012
Is it just me, or does anyone else have the problem of LaTex code not translating? I'm using IE-9 and it worked before, but not now.

It works fine on Google Chrome, but not on IE-9. Did I miss a memo?

~Dale
Yes, the MathJax version that we are using does not render on any version of Internet Exploder. Jameson though he could set things up so that IE used version 1, but either that has not worked or Jameson has not yet had time to try it out.

It is OK on current versions of Chrome, Opera and Firefox, and since we have not had any complaints from Apple users presumably it works on Macs.

It seems to have a mind of its own over if it will work on Android machines/browsers.

Curiously it will render on blogger when set up to use the MathJax site for the heavy lifting even under IE8

CB

Last edited:

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
I am out of town until Sunday. Until then I'm posting from my phone. This is something I will get to as soon as I'm back. I'll have to write a browser conditional statement. With some research shouldn't be that difficult I'm hoping.

Alexmahone

Jan 26, 2012

Ackbach

Indicium Physicus
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012