Is the '60-second wait' back for good on this webpage?

• Thread starter Nicool003
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Seconds
In summary, the conversation revolved around the double post problem in PF 2.0 and the solution of setting a 30 second wait time. The oldest post in the forum was mentioned, which happened to be the day after someone's 18th birthday. The conversation then shifted to birthday wishes and a joke about the age of the posts.
Nicool003
I noticed something I accidently double clicked the post button and it send you must wait 30 seconds before posting again is this permanent or will we see that good old "you must wait 60 seconds before posting again!" sign?

Likes Israt afroz
Physics news on Phys.org
This will fix the imfamous double post problem we had in PF 2.0. It will stay at 30sec for now.

Likes Israt afroz
This is the oldest post I could find in this forum.

Likes Israt afroz
Dude, the day after my 18th birthday...

Likes Israt afroz
How sad are you.

I suppose i must be just as sad to post a reply.

Likes Israt afroz
Andy said:
How sad are you.

I suppose i must be just as sad to post a reply.

yes...

jimmy p said:
Dude, the day after my 18th birthday...

Happy Belated BDay!

i meant the date that the first post ocurred.

Likes Israt afroz
jimmy p said:
i meant the date that the first post ocurred.
yes, I know, how does that make my post any less appropriate?

Likes Israt afroz
well just means that you have to wish me a happy belated 19th as well :smile:

Likes Israt afroz

1. What is the '60-second wait' on this webpage?

The '60-second wait' refers to the amount of time a user must wait before they can perform another action on the webpage, such as submitting a form or loading a new page.

2. Why is there a '60-second wait' on this webpage?

The '60-second wait' is often used as a measure to prevent spam or excessive use of certain features on a webpage. It can also help to improve the overall performance and stability of the website.

3. Is the '60-second wait' permanent on this webpage?

The '60-second wait' may or may not be permanent on this webpage. It depends on the purpose of the wait and the website's policies. It is always best to check the website's terms and conditions for more information.

4. Can the '60-second wait' be bypassed on this webpage?

In most cases, the '60-second wait' cannot be bypassed on a webpage. It is implemented by the website's developers for a specific reason and attempting to bypass it may violate the website's terms of use.

5. How can I make the '60-second wait' shorter on this webpage?

The length of the '60-second wait' is determined by the website's developers and cannot be changed by the user. However, you can try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser to see if it affects the length of the wait.