Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

krystal

kcollymore8907

Apr 4, 2015
My name is Krystal I don't really know how to work this website. It said a place to say a little about myself. I'm studying for the GED and having trouble staying focus I'm doing the GED online so it makes it much harder to concentrate on the GED. I have no help to turn to when I'm stuck on problems.

Jameson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi krystal,

Welcome to MHB! :)

You seem to be using the site just wonderfully. Whenever you have a question, just find the best fitting category like "Algebra" or "Geometry", and make a new thread there just like you did for your introduction. If you post the problem and what you have tried, we will help you make some progress and figure out what's going on.

Glad you found us. If you have any questions, please let me know.

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012
Hello Krystal! :D

If you have any questions about using any of the features here at MHB, please feel free to post your question here:

Questions, Comments, and Feedback

or you may ask (via private message) one of the administrators or global moderators. We will be happy to answer any question you have.

Congratulations on furthering your education...I wish you well in your endeavor!

ZaidAlyafey

MHB Math Helper
Jan 17, 2013
Hey Krystal

Welcome to the forums. I hope you get the help needed, here.

Peter

MHB Site Helper
Jun 22, 2012
My name is Krystal I don't really know how to work this website. It said a place to say a little about myself. I'm studying for the GED and having trouble staying focus I'm doing the GED online so it makes it much harder to concentrate on the GED. I have no help to turn to when I'm stuck on problems.

Hi Krystal,

I think you will find the people on this site are friendly and helpful ... that is certainly my experience ...

Peter