Here are the questions:
I have posted a link there to this topic so the OP can see my work.Prealgebra math problems ?
The pilot of a helicopter at an altitude of 6,000 ft sees a second helicopter is 4,000 ft. What is the distance from the first helicopter to the second along the line of sight?
6. What is the difference in altitude between the two helicopters ?
7. What trigonometric ratio will you use to find d ?
8. Substitute 43 for the angle measure and 2,000 for the opposite side
9. Multiply each side by d
10. Divide each side by sin 43 degrees
11. Use a calculator to simply