Journal of cosmology and gravitation

In summary: , y el journal menos rápido poseía un menor número de arbitros.thanks, yo antes pensaba que el journal mas rápido en aceptar o rechazar un paper era el de mayor reputación, you que ellos pensaban yo, poseían un mayor número de arbitros, y el journal menos rápido poseía un menor número de arbitros.
alejandrito29
which journal specifically i have to hope a little time for a response of acept or reject?

and ,

where the time of to hope is big?

Physics news on Phys.org
I seriously doubt anyone understands what your asking. Try to provide us more detail on the nature of your question.

Mordred said:
I seriously doubt anyone understands what your asking. Try to provide us more detail on the nature of your question.

i would like sent a publication for some journal of physics
wich is the journal most fast at acept a paper?

in spanish:
me gustaría enviar una publicación a alguna revista, ¿cuales son las revistas mas rápidas en entregar una respuesta de aceptación o rechazo?

alejandrito29 said:
i would like sent a publication for some journal of physics
wich is the journal most fast at acept a paper?

in spanish:
me gustaría enviar una publicación a alguna revista, ¿cuales son las revistas mas rápidas en entregar una respuesta de aceptación o rechazo?

The faster and easier it accepts a paper, the less reputable it is. So you are asking for the least reputable journal that takes papers on cosmology and gravitation?

Can't (and wouldn't want to) help with that. I can say that a reputable journal is:

Classical and Quantum Gravity.

PAllen said:
The faster and easier it accepts a paper, the less reputable it is. So you are asking for the least reputable journal that takes papers on cosmology and gravitation?

Can't (and wouldn't want to) help with that. I can say that a reputable journal is:

Classical and Quantum Gravity.

thanks,
i was think that the journal most reputable is the faster in acept (or reject) a paper, since the number of referees is tall ,
and the journal less reputable is not faster, since the number of referees is small

in spanish:
gracias, yo antes pensaba que el journal mas rápido en aceptar o rechazar un paper era el de mayor reputación, you que ellos pensaba yo, poseían un mayor número de arbitros

Related to Journal of cosmology and gravitation

1. What is the scope of the Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation?

The Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that covers research in the fields of cosmology and gravitation, including theoretical and observational studies, as well as interdisciplinary research.

2. How often is the Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation published?

The Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation is a monthly journal, with 12 issues published per year.

3. What is the impact factor of the Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation?

As of 2021, the impact factor of the Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation is 3.541, ranking it among the top journals in the field of cosmology and gravitation.

4. Can I submit my research to the Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation?

Yes, the Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation accepts submissions from all researchers in the field, including both established scientists and early career researchers.

5. Is the Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation open access?

Yes, the Journal of Cosmology and Gravitation is an open access journal, meaning that all articles are freely available online for anyone to read. Authors may be required to pay a publication fee to cover the costs of the peer review process and article production.